MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20214th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- Lei Wenjie, Zheng Yinren, Feng Xiating. Analysis of anti-slip piles piling in landslide management[J]. Geotechnics,2006,27(6):950–954. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Minghua., Liao Binbin., Liu Sisi. Pile spacing calculation of anti-slip piles on slopes based on arch effect[J]. Geotechnics,2010,31(4):1211–1216. [Google Scholar]
- Nian Tingkai, Luan Maotian, Zheng Defeng, et al. Limit analysis of the anchorage depth of antislip piles[J]. Journal of Water Resources,2007(6):743-748. [Google Scholar]
- Nian Tingkai, Luan Maotian, Zheng Defeng, et al. A simplified analysis method of anti-slip pile considering the effect of pore water pressure in slope[J]. Geotechnics,2008(4):1067-1071. [Google Scholar]
- E. Ausilio, E. Conte, G. Dente. Stability analysis of slopes reinforced with piles[J]. Computers and Geotechnics, 2001, 28(8). [Google Scholar]
- HASSIOTIS S,CHAMEAU J L，GUNARATNE M. Design methodfor stabilization of slopes piles[J]. Journal of Geotechnical &Geoenvironmental Engineering, 1997, 125(10):314—323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jinoh Won, Kwangho You, Sangseom Jeong, Sooil Kim. Coupled effects in stability analysis of pile– slope systems[J]. Computers and Geotechnics, 2005, 32(4). [Google Scholar]
- Dai Zihang. Study on the distribution law of landslide thrust and pile anterior slide resistance of anti-slip piles[J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2002, 21(4):517–521. [Google Scholar]
- Song Yinjie, Chen Wenqiang, Li Changdong. Progress of slope stability evaluation and pile optimization after anti-slip pile reinforcement[J]. Safety and Environmental Engineering, 2016,23(5):43–49. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bo, Su Peidong, Qiu Peng, et al. Numerical simulation of high-slope anti-slip pile overtopping problem[C]. Proceedings of the 2016 National Academic Conference on Engineering Geology. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Tao, Zhang Haikuan, Zhang You, et al. Study on the minimum pile spacing of anti-slip piles in three-dimensional composite multilayered landslides[J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2018, 37(2):473–484. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Youjun, Wan Champion, Li Yi. Research on the application of multiple monitoring tools in landslide monitoring[J]. Hongshuihe, 2010,29(05):26–29. [Google Scholar]
- Long Wanxue. Application of monitoring and forecasting technology in landslide information construction [A]. Guizhou Rock Mechanics and Engineering Society, Guiyang Survey and Design Institute of China Hydropower Consultants Group. Proceedings of the 2008 Annual Academic Conference of Guizhou Rock Mechanics and Engineering Society[C]. Guizhou Rock Mechanics and Engineering Society, Guiyang Survey and Design Institute of China Hydropower Consultants Group:Guizhou Science and Technology Association, 2008:4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.