MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20214th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- Wang Wuying. Application of new supercritical extraction technology in the extraction and separation of active ingredients of traditional Chinese medicine[J]. Chinese Medical Guide, 2017, 015(035): 190–191. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Na. The application of supercritical fluid extraction technology in the extraction of traditional Chinese medicine[J]. Guangzhou Chemical Industry, 2017, 45(024):31–33. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yuanqing, Wu Xiujuan, Hao Wenyan, et al. Research progress on extraction technology and analysis methods of active ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine [J]. Shandong Chemical Industry, 2017, 46(003): 59–60. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Qiaoyu, Jiang Shan, Chen Yudan, Chen Xingguang, Liang Xu, Li Yuzhao, Yuan Jingquan. Application progress of supercritical carbon dioxide extraction technology in the field of traditional Chinese medicine[J]. China Pharmaceuticals, 2020, v.29; No.516(17) :7-11. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Peng, Wei Feixue, Wen Wen, et al. Comparative study on extraction of volatile oil from Ligusticum chuanxiong medicinal material by supercritical CO_2 and steam distillation[J]. Journal of Pharmaceutical Practice, 2020, v.38(02):60-63. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yongxing, Chen Yongdong. Analysis of the current situation and technological development of Chinese traditional medicine extraction equipment[J]. Journal of Science & Technology Economics, 2016, 000(004): 75–76. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Weiyou, Yu Haofei, Zhang Lanchun, et al. Supercritical CO2 extraction process of the effective ingredients of Chinese medicine Cui Ling Dan [J]. Journal of Kunming Medical University, 2017, 038(005): P.5-9. [Google Scholar]
- Quan Chunmei. Two methods of extracting peony essential oil components and their antioxidant activity [J]. Journal of Gansu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2018, 035(006): P.32-36. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haidong, Han Rongxin, Zhang Hongyin, et al. Fractional extraction of Schisandra protein by Osborne method and comparison of antioxidant activity[J]. Food Industry Science and Technology, 2021, 42:1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Xiaonan, Hao Tiecheng. Research progress on new technology of Chinese medicine extraction[J]. Chinese Wild Plant Resources, 2020, v.39; No.198(09):51-54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.