MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20214th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- State Administration of quality and technical supervision. Tsgr0005-2011 safety and Technical Supervision Regulations for mobile pressure vessels [S]. Beijing: Xinhua press, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dongliang, Chao daiqing. Measures and effects of energy conservation and emission reduction in tank car cleaning [J]. Equipment and corrosion protection, 2010,38 (4): 329-332 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie, Li Duomin, Hou lailing. Current situation and development trend of industrial cleaning in China [J]. Guangdong chemical industry, 2008 (12): 69-70 [Google Scholar]
- Liu tingcheng, fan Xiaohong. Application of high pressure water jet cleaning equipment [J]. China Equipment Engineering, 2013, 02:8-10 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yawen, Xu Baocai, Han Fu. Application status and development trend of industrial cleaning technology in China [J]. China washing products industry, 2010, 01:33-36 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Zhixue, Jiang Dianhong, sun Yongjun. Railway tank car cleaning robot [P]. Chinese patent: ZL 200610092305.5, 2007-2-28 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Wendong, Song Fei. Application of high pressure water jet cleaning technology for railway chemical tank cars [J]. Chemical design, 2004, 14 (2), 26-28. [Google Scholar]
- He Mingchao. Selection and application of railway tank car cleaning technology [J]. Engineering technology, 2015 (8), 17. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shu. Application of high pressure water jet technology in cleaning railway tank cars [J]. Cleaning world, 2004 (5) , 16-20.  Xu Xiaoxia, Xu Bin. Effects of occupational exposure to amino and nitro compounds of benzene on human health [J]. Occupation and health, 2000 (3), 12-13 [Google Scholar]
- Shen huanghong, Zhang Gang, Zhang Yifu, etc Overview of potassium nitrate production unit with an annual output of 20 kt Progress in chemical industry, 2002 (7): 506 ~ 508 [Google Scholar]
- Compiled by the Editorial Committee of chemical engineering manual Handbook of Chemical Engineering (2) Beijing: Chemical Engineering Publishing house, Beijing: 1989 [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Kaye . Investigation of Erosion Processes as Cleaning Mechanisms in the Removal of Thin Deposited Soils[J]. America: Wear,1995, 186(8) : 413~ 420 [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Leu. Mathemtical Modeling and Experimental Verification of Stationary Water Jet Cleaning Process[ J] . America: Journal ofManu facturing Science and Engineering, 1998, 120(8) : 571~ 579 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Zhonghou Water jet theory and technology [M] Dongying: University of Petroleum Press, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lanfang, Fei Jianguo Mechanism and parameters of dirt cleaning by high pressure water jet [J] Chemical cleaning, 1997,13(5):6~9 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yufan, Xu Xiaodong On the improvement of cleaning efficiency of high pressure water jet [J] Beijing: Chinese Journal of safety science, 1999, 9 (Supplement): 36 ~ 40 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.