MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2021International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 October 2021|
- Kovalevsky, V.F. Tribotechnical characteristics of sliding friction pairs with a sand-retaining relief formed by drip-adhesive technology / V.F. Kovalevsky // Omsk Scientific Bulletin. 2013. No. 2. S. 78-81. [Google Scholar]
- Pashovkin, S.A. Model of contact of rough surfaces taking into account oil absorption in the contact zone // Izvestiyavuzov. Mechanical engineering. 2008. # 12. S. 67-72. [Google Scholar]
- Shelkova, A.N. Criteria for the formation of structures and parameters of processing systems that ensure the specified operational properties of hardened large-modular gear wheels. Shelkova, E.V. Mironenko, A.A. Klochko // Modern technologies in mechanical engineering. 2013, type. 8.S. 185-200. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, V.P. Modeling and research of the formation of flat-topped micro relief of friction surfaces with lubricating micropockets during multi-purpose processing of parts / V.P. Kuznetsov, O.V. Dmitrieva // Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. 2011. T 319. No. 2. S. 35-40. [Google Scholar]
- Terentyev, D.V. Influence of operating modes and oil absorption of contact surfaces on the thickness of the lubricating film in heavily loaded friction units of metallurgical units / D.V. Terentyev, N.N. Ogarkov, S.I. Platov, A.V. Kozlov // Ferrous metals. 2018. No. 9. S. 60-64. [Google Scholar]
- Elastohydrodynamic friction mode as a method of surface finishing excluding burnishing, Materials Science Forum, 2019, vol. 946 MSF, p. 732–738, Kharchenko, M.V. and Kononov, V.N. and Zambrgitckaya, E.S. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.946.732 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Study of the conditions for the formation of an adsorption lubrication mode of heavily loaded friction couples with modeling in a laboratory setup // Journal of Friction and Wear, 2019, 40, 4, p. 277–283, Levantsevich, M.A. and Kharchenko, M. V. and Dema, R. R. DOI: 10.3103/S106836661904007X [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ogarkov, N.N. Oil absorption capacity of the contact surfaces in metal-forming processes / N.N. Ogarkov, S.I. Platov, E.S. Shemetova, D.V. Terentev, V.A. Nekit, M.N. Samodurova // Metallurgist. 2017. T. 61. No. 1-2. S. 58-62. [Google Scholar]
- Ogarkov, N.N. Oil absorption of contact surfaces in metal pressure processing / N.N. Ogarkov, S.I. Platov, E.S. Shemetova, M.N. Samodurova, D.V. Terentyev, V.A. Nekit // Metallurg. 2017. No. 1. S. 79-82. [Google Scholar]
- Search for effective lubricants and lubricating coatings for stamping rod fasteners from stainless steels OS Zhelezkov, AN Abramov, T.Sh. Galiakhmetov. // Bulletin of the Magnitogorsk State Technical University. G.I. Nosov. 2017. Vol. 15. No. 4. P. 47–54. [Google Scholar]
- Kodnir, D.S. Elastohydrodynamic calculation of machine parts / D.S. Kodnir, E.P. Zhilnikov, Yu.I. Bayborodov. M .: Mashinostroenie, 1988. 160 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kodnir, D.S. Contact hydrodynamics of lubrication of machine parts / D.S. Codnir. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1976. 304 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.