MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Academic Education and Management|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- P. Baepler, J.D. Walker, Active Learning Space, New directions for Teaching and Learning, Active learning classrooms and educational alliances: Changing relationships to improve learning, 137, 27-40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Carpenter, Hershey PA: IGI Global, Cases on higher education spaces: Innovation, collaboration and technology, 377, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Metzger, Bioscene, Collaborative teaching practices in undergraduate active learning classrooms: A report of faculty team teaching models and student reflections from two biology courses, 41(1), 3-9, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- P.H.P. Chiu, S.H. Cheng, Bioscene: Journal of College Biology Teaching, Effects of active learning classrooms on student learning: two –year empirical investigation on student perceptions and academic performance, Higher Education Research & Development, 36(2), 269-279, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Painter, The Perry Chapman Prize: Society for College and University Planning, Research on learning space design: Present state, future directions, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Byers, W. Imms, E. Hartnell – Young, Curriculum and Teaching, Making the Case for Space: The effect of Learning Spaces on Teaching and Learning, 29 (1), 5-19, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Talbert, A. Mor-Avi, Heliyon, A space for learning: An analysis of research on active learning spaces, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Noh, S. Ju. H. Jung, Journal of Digital Policy & Management, An exploratory study on concept and realization condition of smart learning, 9 (2), 79-88 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Cebrian, R. Palau, J. Mogas, Sustainability, The Smart Classroom as a Means to the Development of ESD Methodologies, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kirschner, J.J.G. Van Merrienboer, Do Learners Really Know Best? Urban Legends in Education, Educational Psychologist, 48 (3), 169–183, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Palau, J. Mogas, In Propuestas Multidisciplinares de Innovacion Educativa, Systematic literature review for a characterization of the smart learning environments, 55-71, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Koper, Smart Learn. Environ, Conditions for effective smart learning environments, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Zhu, M.H. Yu, P. Riezebos, Smart Learn. Environ, A research framework of smart education, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Spector, Smart Learn. Environ, Conceptualizing the emerging field of smart learning environments, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Price, Smart, Learn. Environ., Transforming learning for the smart environment: Lessons learned from the Intel education initiatives, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ting Zhu, M. Hua Yu, P. Riezebos, Smart Learn. Environ, A research framework of smart education, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gros, Smart Learn. Environ., The design of smart educational environmets, 3(1), 1525, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hoel, J. Mason, Smart Learn. Environ., Standards for smart education –Towards a development framework, 5 (1), 3-27, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhicheng, S. Chengzhang, Z. Liang, L. Zhi, IEEE Access, Assessment of Smart Learning Environmets in Higher Educatonal Institutions: A Study Using AHP-FCE and GA-BP Methods, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rowe, Springer, Feelings about feedback: The role of emotions in assessment for learning. In Scaling up assesment for learning in higher education, 159-172, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rowe, J. Fitness, Behavioral Sciences, Understanding the role of negative emotions in adult learning and achivement: A social functional perspective, 8(2), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Papamitsiou, A.A. Economides, Learning, Design and Technology, Learning Analytics for Smart Learning Environmets: A MetaAnalysis of Empirical Research from 2009 to 2015, 1-23, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.