MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- SR OHSAS 18001:2008, OHS Management Systems. Requirements (2008) [Google Scholar]
- SR OHSAS 18002:2009, OHS Management Systems. Guidelines for the implementation of OHSAS 18001: 2007 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Băbuţ, R. I. Moraru, OHS Auditing: Mentor for practical applications and projects, (Universitas Publishing House, Petrosani, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Badea, O. Bucovetschi, D. Iancu, Capability management and managerial capability within critical infrastructures systems [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Fita, Contributions on identifying vulnerabilities of critical infrastructures within the national power grid in the context of increasing energy security, pp 155, (LFA Publishing House, Sibiu, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Fita, Identifying vulnerabilities of critical infrastructures from national power grid in the context of increasing enegy security (Unievrsitas Publishing House, Petrosani, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Fita, R. I. Moraru, G. B. Babut, D. Pasculescu, L. Pana, M. Badica, N. Visan, Electrical safety of critical infrastructures and personnel within the national power grid (Universitas Publishing House, Petrosani, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.