MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- O. V. Prokopenko, M. M. Petrushenko, Marketing and Management of Innovations, 1, 254 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ivascu, A. Artene, A. Turi, M. Balan, C. Dufour, MATEC Web Conf., 290, 12017 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Neag, A. Gaureanu, MATEC Web Conf., 290, 12020 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shevchenko, M. Petrushenko, B. Burkynskyi, N. Khumarova, A. Kodzhebash, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8 (3), 90 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ciochetto, International and Multidisciplinary Journal of Social Sciences, 4 (2) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lacanienta, M. D. Duerden, M. A. Widmer, Journal of Leisure Research, 49 (3-5), 311 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Landry, J. Bergstrom, J. Salazar, D. Turner, Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 43(1), 443 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Brennan, J. M. Buchanan, The power to tax (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. Breton, The economic theory of representative government (Macmillan Press, London, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Shevchenko, Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 3(1), 109 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Nureev, Theory of social choice (Izd. dom GU VShE, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2404-17#Text [Accessed 31 March 2021] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 45001:2018, Occupational health and safety management systems (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Shevchenko, V. M. Pakhomov, M. M. Petrushenko, Economic Annals-XXI, 156(1-2), 54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Petrushenko, H. M. Shevchenko, N. O. Vernydub, O. V. Kravchenko, N. V. Ovcharova, Financial and Credit Activity: Problems of Theory and Practice, 31(4), 221 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ISO / PAS 45005:2020, Occupational health and safety management – General guidelines for safe working during the COVID-19 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://gb.kyivcity.gov.ua/ [Accessed 31 March 2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.