MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- D. Angelica; K. Marius; T. Lorand, Metal Int 18, 147 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Toma, Manual of Professional Pathology, Medical Publishing House, Bucureşti, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Law 319/2006 Law on Safety and Health at Work [Google Scholar]
- Guide Terms and notions of industrial toxicology and occupational psychology, Ministry of Health National Institute of Public Health, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Dragos, D.N Angelica, B. Constantin, ENVIRON ENG MANAG J, 7, 443 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Simion; C. Vreme; M. Kovacs: Conference: 12th International Symposium Acoustics and Vibration of Mechanical Structures (AVMS 2013), Exposure of workers to noise in mining industry, (Timisoara, Romania, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Spiridon, S. Sorin: Prevention and reduction of noise emissions from industrial mining processes, (INSEMEX Publishing House, Petroşani, Romania 2008) [Google Scholar]
- GD no. 493/2006 on the minimum safety and health requirements regarding exposure of workers to risks of noise pollution, provides for maximum exposure limits for workers in relation to their work. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- GD no. 1876/2005 on minimum health and safety requirements regarding exposure of workers to risks arising from vibration, provides for maximum exposure limits for workers in relation to vibrations transmitted to the arm or the whole body. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- GD no.359/2015 for the amendment and completion of some normative acts in the field of occupational safety and health (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.