MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- A. B. Şimon-Marinică, D. Florea, Z. Vass, L. Munteanu, A. D. Băbut, SGEM 2020, Infrared scanning method for long distance identification and visualization of gases, (Albena, Bulgaria, 2020); [Google Scholar]
- I. Glassman, Combustion, SE, (Academic Press, 1987); [Google Scholar]
- C. Lupu, Methane from coal mines, (INSEMEX, 2007); [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Pasculescu, S.M. Radu, E. Ghicioi, D. Pasculescu, T. Niculescu, SGEM 2014 Assessing the safety level of technical equipment operating in potentially explosive atmospheres by using computer modelling, (Albena, Bulgaria, 2014); [Google Scholar]
- M. Prodan, E. Ghicioi, D. Oancea, EEMJ, Correlation of explosion parameters and explosion-type events for preventing environmental pollution (Iasi, Romania, 2014); [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Şimon-Marinică, E. Ghicioi, N. Vlasin, M. C. Şuvar, D. Florea, SGEM 2019, Visualization and record methods for the initiation of air-methane explosive atmospheres (Albena, Bulgaria, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tecplot 360 User’s Manual, https://tecplot.azureedge.net/products/360/current/360_users_manual.pdf [Accessed 16.07.2021] [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Fluent User’s Manual, ANSYS 2020 R1 Product, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.