MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- J. Kotus, B. Kostek, Archives of Acoustics, J., 33, 435-440, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Papazoglou, Safety Science, J., 48, 943-949, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Savić, LJ. Vučković, B. Anđelković, Proceedings of III International Conference Risk in Technological Systems and the Environment, Human operator as a risk factor in technological system, (Niš, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Macdonald, B. Baranski, J. Wilford, Occupational Medicine in Europe: Scope and Competencies, (WHO European Centre for Environment and Health, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Vasilescu, Metode de calcul probabilistic utilizate in diagnoza si prognoza riscului industrial, (Editura INSEMEX, Romania, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 1999:2013, Estimation of noise-induced hearing loss (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Babisch, G. Dutilleux, M. Paviotti, A. Backman, B. Gergely, B. McManus, L.B. Coelho, J. Hinton, S. Kephalopoulos, M. Van den Berg, G. Licitra, S. Rasmussen, N. Blanes, C. Nugent, P. De Vos, A. Bloomfield, EU Good Practice Guide, Noise at work, (Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Union, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.