MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- G. Ersahin, H. Sedef, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 195, 2874–2882, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bologa, R.E. Breaz, S.G. Racz, M. Crenganiş, ITQM 2016, Decision-making Tool for Moving from 3-axes to 5-axes CNC Machine-tool, (Asan, Korea, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, M. K. Lim, C. Wang, M. -L. Tseng, Computers & Industrial Engineering 155, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crenganiş, A. Bârsan, S.G. Racz, M.D. Iordache, ICMAS 2018, Single point incremental forming using KUKA KR6-2 industrial robot – a dynamic approach, (Bucharest, Romania, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tabaa, B. Chouri, S. Saadaoui, K. Alami, ANT 2018, Industrial Communication based on Modbus and Node-RED, (Porto, Portugal, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maroşan, G. Constantin, ICMAS 2020, PID Controller based on a gyroscope sensor for an omnidirectional mobile platform, (Bucharest, Romania, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crenganis, M. Tera, C. Biris, C. Gîrjob, ITQM 2019, Dynamic Analysis of a 7 DOF Robot Using Fuzzy Logic for Inverse Kinematics Problem, (Granada, Spain, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ivanescu, S. Brotac, A. Rosu, IFAC, Modern solution for controlling a combined fodder plant, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Crenganis, R. Breaz, G. Racz, O. Bologa, ICARCV 2012, Inverse kinematics of a 7 DOF manipulator using adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference systems, (Guangzhou, China, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.