MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Quality Engineering and Management|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- C. Ştefănescu, Sisteme tolerante de defecte, (Ed. MatrixRom, Bucharest, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Cătuneanu, A. Mihalache, Reliability Fundamentals, (ELSEVIER, AnsterdamOxford-New York, Tokyo, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Ştefan, Evaluarea fiabilităţii sistemelor de calcul, (Ed. Universităţii din Oradea, Oradea, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Baron, Al. Isac-Maniu, Calitate şi Fiabilitate, (Ed. Tehnică, Bucureşti, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- https://derdomus.ru/ro/krysha-i-krovlya/shema-podklyucheniya-gazovyh-kotlov-v-kaskad-kaskadnyi-montazh-otopitelnyh/ [Accessed 01.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Alecusan, A. Dimitrescu, Innovation management: the past, present and future of the market, Studies in Business and Economics 11 Issue 3 140-149 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Mashkov, A.A. Gladenko, N.A. Prokudina, Increase of Reliability and Durability of Shaft Packing-off of Oil-transfer Pulser of the Main Oil Pipelines, Procedia Engineering 152 715-719 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sohani, M.H. Shahverdian, and others, Selecting the best nanofluid type for A photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) system based on reliability, efficiency, energy, economic and environmental criteria, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 120 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. The, C.-M. Lai, Reliability impact of thedynamic thermal rating and battery energy storage systems on wild-integrated power networks, Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks 20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, G. Zhu, T. Asiam, Y. Zhang, R. Mishra, The innovative design of air caps for improving the thermal efficiency of CFB boilers, Energy 221 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gradziel Analysis of thermal and flow phenomena in natural circulation boiler evaporator, Energy 172 881-891 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.