MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Quality Engineering and Management|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- http://www.adrcentru.ro, Regional Operational Program 2014-2020, [Accessed 15.02.2021] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Guidebook Series, How to support SME Policy from Structural Funds, How to use Structural Funds for SME & Entrepreneurship Policy (Bruxelles, Belgium, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Guidance on Ex ante Conditionalities for the European Structural and Investment Funds (Part II, February, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/index_en.cfm/, [Accessed 05.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- M. Slusarciuc, Financial instruments for cross-border economic development. Shaping the new tendencies at the European Level, [Online]. Available: www.researchgate.net. [Accessed 10.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- Lattanzio Advisory Spa and Lattanzio Monitoring & Evaluation SRL, Milan, Italy, Final evaluation report ROP 2014-2020_AP_2_Competitiveness SME, [Online]. Available: www.lattanziokibs.com [Accessed 15.03.2021] [Google Scholar]
- V. Bârlădeanu, Regio Initiatives for the Romanian business environment, REGIO Magazine, 62, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Brumar, About innovation in business new solutions for SMEs in the Center region, REGIO Magazine, 62, 13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The situation of the projects contracted at the level of the Center Region on Investment Priorities and the Degree of coverage of the allocated budget, [Online]. Available: www.adrcentru.ro [Accessed 31 October 2020] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission / Enterprise and Industry, Small Business has priority [Online]. Available: www.ec.europa.eu [Accessed 4 January 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Eastern Journal of European Studies, Volume X, Issue X, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Davis, M.C. LeMerle, Blockchain Competitive Advantage (Fifth Era Media, Tiburon, USA, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Deitch, Disruptive Fintech (Business & Economics, Walter de Gruyer GmbH, Berlin/Boston, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.