MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 343, 202110th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||04 August 2021|
- Ž. Zadnik; M. Karakašić, M. Kljajin, J. Duhovnik, SV JME, 55, 7-8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuzmanović, M. Rackov, I. Knežević, M. Vereš, KOD’16, Analysis of Selection Procedures of Universal Worm Gear Units, (Balatonfured, Hungary, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rackov, S. Kuzmanović, M. Blagojević, Z. Đorđević, Motor Gear Reducers with Cylindrical Gears (Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rackov, Conceptions of Development of Universal Gear Reducers (PhD thesis in Serbian), (the University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Helical Geared Motors, Motovario S.p.A., H/2018/Rev.0 [Google Scholar]
- BEGE Power Transmission, Catalogue no. 241704, Helical Gear Motors, Sassenheim, Netherlands [Google Scholar]
- SMS/MGS Gearunits, Catalogue 11, STÖBER Antriebstechnik GmbH & Co. KG. [Google Scholar]
- NORD Drivesystems, Standard Helical Gearboxes, G 2018, Getriebebau Nord, Hamburg [Google Scholar]
- NORDBLOC.1® Helical In-Line Gear Units, 100200108 / 0517 [Google Scholar]
- Marathon Gearboxes Inline Coaxial Catalogue, Regal Beloit Australia Pty Ltd (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.