MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Contemporary Approaches in Quality Assurance, Management and Marketing|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Lyon Declaration on Access to Information and Development. Available on https://www.lyondeclaration.org/ [Google Scholar]
- IFLA Statement on Libraries and Development. Available on https://www.ifla.org/node/7982 [Google Scholar]
- O. Einasto, Library Communication in the Era of Digimodernism, Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Libraries (QQML), Vol 8(No 2 (2019): June 2019), 159–168 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Bates, M.N. Maack, Encyclopedia of library and information sciences. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shoham, L. Klain-Gabbay, The academic library: Structure, space, physical and virtual use, Journal of Academic Librarianship, 45(5) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Kim, Dimensions of User Perception of Academic Library as Place, Journal of Academic Librarianship, 42(5), 509–514 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Duran, Aspecte privind evaluarea riscului ca sursă a deciziei la nivelul firmei : Teză de doctorat. Timişoara: Editura Politehnica (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jain, P., & Akakandelwa, A., Challenges of twenty-first century academic libraries in Africa, African Journal of Library Archives and Information Science, 26(2), 147–155 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Jean, D. Kim, E. Cavusgil, Antecedents and outcomes of digital platform risk for international new ventures’ internationalization, Journal of World Business, 55(1) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, F. Jiao, Y. Zhang, X. Xu, Problems and Changes in Digital Libraries in the Age of Big Data From the Perspective of User Services, Journal of Academic Librarianship, 45(1), 22-30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Horava, Risk Taking in academic libraries: The implications of prospect theory, Library Leadership and Management, 28(2) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Lewin, S.M. Passonneau, S. M., An Analysis of Academic Research Libraries Assessment Data: A Look at Professional Models and Benchmarking Data, Journal of Academic Librarianship, 38(2), 85–93 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kim, A critical review of valuation studies to identify frameworks in library services, Library and Information Science Research, 33(2), 112–119 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Todorinova, A Mixed-Method Study of Undergraduate and First Year Librarian Positions in Academic Libraries in the United States, Journal of Academic Librarianship, 44(2), 207–215 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stejskal, P. Hajek, Effectiveness of digital library services as a basis for decision-making in public organizations, Library and Information Science Research, 37(4), 346–352 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Meaning of folksonomy. Available on https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/folksonomy [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.