MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Contemporary Approaches in Quality Assurance, Management and Marketing|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Eduard Edelhauser, Lucian Lupu Dima, Virtual Education, a Challenge for the Management of the Romanian Universities, Proceedings of the 7th Review of Management and Economic Engineering International Management Conference, „Management Challenges Within Globalization”, 17th – 19nd of September 2020, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, România, Todesco Publishing House 2020, ISSN 2247-8639, pp 248-256, http://conference.rmee.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Proceedings_RMEE2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Edelhauser Eduard, Ionică Andreea, Lupu-Dima Lucian, A Business Intelligence Software Made in Romania, a Solution for Romanian Companies During the Economic Crisis, Proceeding of the MS’10 International Conference, Computational Intelligence in Business and Economics, 15-17 July 2010, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 247-254 [Google Scholar]
- Eduard Edelhauser, Lucian Lupu – Dima, Management Information Systems. Past and Present in Romanian Organisations, The 11th International Conference on Informatics in Economy, Education, Research & Business Technologies (IE 2012), 10-11 May, 2012, Romania [Google Scholar]
- Sevilla, G., Zoom vs. Microsoft Teams vs. Google Meet: Which Top Videoconferencing App Is Best, Available online: https://www.pcmag.com/news/zoom-vs-microsoft-teams-vs-google-meet-a-videoconferencing-face-off (accessed on 24 February 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Gary Chesnutis, Zoom a Leader in 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions & UCaaS, Worldwide, Available online: https://blog.zoom.us/zoom-leader-2020-gartner-magic-quadrant-for-meeting-solutions-ucaas/ (accessed on 24 February 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.