MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Contemporary Approaches in Quality Assurance, Management and Marketing|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- A. Chiarini, “Industry 4.0, quality management and TQM world. A systematic literature review and a proposed agenda for further research, “ The TQM Journal, 32, 4, pp. 603-616, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Arsovski, “Social oriented quality: From Quality 4.0 towards Quality 5.0, “ in 13th IQC Quality Research, Kragujevac, Serbia, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Salimova, N. Vatolkina, V. Makolov and N. Anikina, “THE PERSPECTIVE OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT IN THE ERA OF INDUSTRY 4.0, “ Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 8, 4, pp. 483-495, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sony, J. Antony and J. A. Douglas, “Essential ingredients for the implementation of Quality 4.0, “ The TQM Journal, 32, 4, pp. 779-793, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Nenadál, “The New EFQM Model: What is Really New and Could Be Considered as a Suitable Tool with Respect to Quality 4.0 Concept?” QUALITY INNOVATION PROSPERITY, 24, 1, pp. 17-28, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Editorial, “Quality management in the 21st century enterprises: Research pathway towards Industry 4.0, “ International Journal of Production Economics, 207, pp. 125-129, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Nenadál, D. Vykydal and E. Tylecková, “Complex Customer Loyalty Measurement at Closed-Loop Quality Management in B2B Area—Czech Example, “ Sustainability, 13, 5, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. Calvo-Mora, A. Navarro-García and R. Periañez-Cristobal, “Project to improve knowledge management and key business results through the EFQM excellence model, “ International Journal of Project Management, 33, 1, pp. 1638-1651, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Alavi and D. E. Leidner, “Review: knowledge management and knowledge management systems: conceptual foundations and research issues, “ MIS Quarterly, 25, 1, pp. 107-136, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Davenport and L. Prusak, “Working Knowledge—How Organizations Manage What They Know”, Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Ribière and R. Khorramshahgol, “Integrating Total Quality Management and Knowledge Management, “ Journal of Management Systems, 16, 1, pp. 39-54, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- O. Paulzen, M. Doumi, P. Primoz and A. Cereijo-Roibas, “A Maturity Model for Quality Improvement in Knowledge Management, “ in ACIS 2002 Proceedings, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. Linderman, R. G. Schroeder, S. Zaheer, C. Liedtke and A. S. Choo, “Integrating quality management practices with knowledge creation processes, “ Journal of operations management, 22, pp. 589-607, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Molina, J. Llorens-Montes and A. Ruiz-Moreno, “Relationship between quality management practices and knowledge transfer, “ Journal of operations management, 25, pp. 682-701, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. Fearon, Interviewee, The Smart Factory, Industry 4.0 And Quality. [Interview]. 28-03 2018. [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Magalhães, “Tacit & Explicit Knowledge, “ Linkedin, 13-12 2015. [Online]. Available: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/tacit-explicit-knowledge-ivan-luizio-magalh%C3%A3es. [Accessed 10 04 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- N. Radziwill, “The Quality 4.0 Revolution: Reveal Hidden Insights Now With Data Science and Machine Learning, “ in Quality 4.0 Summiton Disruption, Innovation, and Change, Organizational Exellence in Digital Age, Dallas, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Dovleac, A. Ionica, M. Leba and A. Rocha, “Knowledge Management Life Cycle Model Based on PDSA for Agile Companies, “ in Trends and Innovations in Information Systems and Technologies, Budva, (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.