MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Industrial, Mechanical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- N. Kringos, T. Pauli, A. Schmets, A. Scarpas, Demonstration of a New Computational Model to Simulate Healing in Bitumen, Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- *** https://documents.worldbank.org/en/publication/documents-reports [Google Scholar]
- P. Bratu, Machines for communication routes, “Dunărea de Jos” University of Galaţi, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, R. Bird, O. Heidrich, Development of a life cycle assessment tool for construction and maintenance of asphalt pavements, Journal of Cleaner Production, pp. 283-296. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zapata, J. Gambatese, Energy Consumption of Asphalt and Reinforced Concrete Pavement Materials and Construction”, Journal of Infrastructure Systems, Vol 11, no.1, pp. 9-20, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Irimie, D.C. Petrilean, Consulting report on Thermoenergetic Analysis for “Drumuri Orăseneşti“ (Oradea, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.