MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial, Mechanical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- J. Farkas, K. Jármai, Analysis and optimum design of metal structures (Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam, Brookfield, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Virág, K. Jármai, Optimum design of stiffened plates for static or dynamic loadings using different ribs, Struc. Eng. and Mech., 74 (2), 255-266 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Gy. Kovács, J. Farkas, Optimal design of a composite sandwich structure, Sci. Eng. Compos. Mater., 23 (2), 237-243 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Fatlawi, K. Jármai, Gy. Kovács, Optimal design of a fiber reinforced plastic composite sandwich structure for the base plate of aircraft pallets in order to reduce weight, Polymers 13 (5), 1-35, Paper: 834 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Bathe, Finite Element Procedures (Prentice-Hall Inc. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus 6.13 online documentation (Dassault Systems, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mukherjee, M. Mukhopadhyay, Finite element free vibration analysis of stiffened plates, Aeronaut. J. 90, 267-273 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Virág, S. Szirbik, Finite element modal analysis of a hybrid stiffened plate, Ann. Univ. Petroşani, Mech. Eng. 21, 115-120 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Szirbik, Z. Virág, Numerical investigation of optimized stiffened plates with damaged stiffeners, Ann. Univ. Petroşani, Mech. Eng. 22, 55-62 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. D. Popescu, S. M. Radu, A. Andras, I. Kertesz (Brînaş), Simulation of the frequency response of the ERC 1400 Bucket Wheel Excavator boom, during the excavation process, New Trends Prod. Eng. 2 (1), 153-167 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Radu, F. D. Popescu, A. Andras, I. Kertesz (Brînaş), O. B. Tomus, Simulation and modelling of the forces acting on the rotor shaft of BWEs, in order to improve the quality of the cutting process, Ann. Univ. Petroşani, Mech. Eng. 20, 63-72 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.