MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Engineering and Protection|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- P.H. Thomas, Fire Research Notes 351, Available on http://www.iafss.org/publications/frn/351/-1 [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Li, H. Ingason, and L. Jiang, Influence of tunnel slope on smoke control (RISE Research Institutes of Sweden, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Li, and H. Ingason, Fire Safety Journal 99, 22-26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Danziger, and W.D. Kennedy, 4th International Symposium on the Aerodynamics & Ventilation of Vehicle Tunnels, 169-186 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Lee, R.F. Chaiken, and J.M. Singer, Combustion Science and Technology 20, 59-72 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- N. Iliaş, O. Lanchava, and G. Nozadze, Quality Access to Success, 18, 77–80 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bogdanov, S.I. burtsev, O.P. Ivanov, and A.V. Kupriyanova. Kholodilnaia tekhnika (Russian, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.