MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Challenges in Mining, Mineral Processing, Surveying and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Technical documentation for mining method applied at Vulcan and Livezeni mines, Energy and Coal Company, Hunedoara, Romania, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation for occupational safety and health, Energy and Coal Company, Hunedoara, Romania, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Specific labour protection rules for the storage, transport and use of explosive materials, INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Von Heinz, Sprengtechnik, Essen, Germany, 125–136 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Persson, R. Holmberg, J. Lee, Rock Blasting and Explosives Engineering, CRC Press Inc., USA, 233-259 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Explosive test reports, INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Laszlo et al., Establishing the security requirements for the execution of the blasting works at Tg. Ocna Salt Mine, with the use of ordinary and permissible explosives, Research project, INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, 14-20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Becut et al., Utilization of the permissible detonating cord in the conditions of using long holes in the method of exploitation with the collapse of coal and surrounding rocks, Research project, INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, 10–26 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ciocoiu, N. Heljiu, R. Laszlo, N. Serban, Framework blasting patterns for the types of mining works with profiles of over 12.5 m2, in the geological-mining conditions of the mines from the Jiu Valley, in order to increase the advancement step and to optimize the specific explosive consumption, Research project, INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, 7-12 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. Laszlo, C. Revitea, D. Andrei, Improving the blasting patterns, applied in the field conditions specific to the mines in the Campulung Muscel area, in order to increase the efficiency in safe blasting conditions, Research project, INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, 4–9, 15–17 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Product catalogue – Emulinit PM, Nitro Erg, Poland, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.