MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Challenges in Mining, Mineral Processing, Surveying and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- D.P. Marian, I. Onica, M. Georgescu, E. Cozma, et.al., Study on the stability of constructions and surface in the perimeter of influence of Old Mines (Ocna din Deal and Ocna din Vale), Victoria, Unirea and Cantacuzino according to know existing data (topographic, rheological, geological, hydrogeological, etc.) as well as the deformations of the resistance elements of the underground excavations in the Cantacuzino mine, in order to carry out in safe conditions the underground mining activity and protection of the civil and industrial (University of Petrosani, Research Contract no. 186/15.10.2019) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hirian, Rock mechanics (Didactic and Pedagogic Publishing House, Bucharest, 1981) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hirian, M. Georgescu, Stability of the old Salt Mines from Romania – condition of their use for various fields (Universitas Publishing House, Edition a II-a, 2012) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Milea, et. al., Study of the physical-mechanical and rheological parameters of the rock salt from the Slănic Prahova deposit and resizing the elements of the resistance structures (pillarsceilings) of the extracted areas (Cantacuzino mine), in order to ensure the overall stability of the area, Stage II / Part 1 Statistical processing of the data resulting from laboratory tests (SC MINESA-ICPM SA Cluj-Napoca, Research Contract no. 10 848/2011/26.10.2007; Symbol project 49-724-01, 2009) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stamatiu, The problem of pillars design at rock salt mines in Romania (Publishing House of the Academy, 1959) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stamatiu, Rock mechanics (Didactic and Pedagogical Publishing House, Bucharest, 1962) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- I. Onica, D.P. Marian, Applications of the finite element method in the analysis of surface stability and underground structures (Universitas Publishing House, Petrosani, 2016) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- S. Berchimis et. al., Identification of fractures and fissures in the Cantacuzino and Unirea Mine by geophysical methods; Stage I – Cantacuzino Mine, Levels VIII, IX, X (SC IPROMIN SA, Research Contract no. 16079/2004) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- I. Oancea, et. al., Monitoring the mining subsidence in salt mines by geophysical tomography methods in order to avoid collapse phenomena. Phase II: Investigation by methods of geophysical tomography of pillars and ceilings Phase I (Abstract) (INCDMRR Bucharest, 2006) (in Romanian). [Google Scholar]
- I. Oancea, et. al., Electrometric measurements and geophysical study for the investigation of structural weakening areas in levels VIII, IX and X of the Cantacuzino mine (SC IPROMIN SA, Research Contract 1946/22.03.2007) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- G. Herget, Stresses in rock (Balkema, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Marian, I. Onica, B. Postolachi, Analysis of the main factors that led to deformation and cracking of the ceilings between the mining levels of Cantacuzino Mine Slănic Saline, Revista minelor, Vol. 26, nr. 3, pp. 3-14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.