MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Challenges in Mining, Mineral Processing, Surveying and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Gheorghiosu E., Găman G.A., Ghicioi E., Kovacs A., Vasilescu D.G., Guide for evaluating the seismic effect generated by quarry blasting works, ISBN 978-606-8761-04-6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gheorghiosu E., Rus D.C., Ciocoiu C.D., Lupu C., Good practice guide for the storage, transport and use of explosives (INCD Insemex, Petrosani, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- STAS 3684-71 Seismic intensity scale [Google Scholar]
- Core study with the methods used at national level for monitoring, forecasting and evaluating the intensity of seismic waves generated by quarry blasting works, PN 16 43 02 21 (2016-2021) [Google Scholar]
- Fodor, D., Quarry exploitation of deposits of mineral substances and useful rocks (Corvin publishing house, Deva, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Calvin, J. K., Surface blast design for Romanian operations [Google Scholar]
- Gheorghiosu, E.J., Current state of design and application mode of felling techniques, by means of blasting work used in daylight operations, Doctoral Scientific Report no. 1, Petrosani [Google Scholar]
- Gheorghiosu, E.J., Research on the optimization of geometric and quantitative parameters of blasting techniques, Doctoral Scientific Report no. 2, Petrosani [Google Scholar]
- Minimate Pro – Product manual. [Google Scholar]
- Nomis SuperGraphics II User Guide. [Google Scholar]
- Gheorghiosu, E.J., Results obtained regarding the reduction of the seismic effect generated by the blasting works, Doctoral Scientific Report no. 3, Petrosani [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.