MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Challenges in Mining, Mineral Processing, Surveying and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- M.V. Batistatu, F . Dinu, F., Actual trend in Romania’s mature oilfield exploitation, Technical series, Petroleum Gas University of Ploiesti, vol. 62 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cristian, S. Socol, A. Constantinescu, Creşterea productivităţii şi receptivităţii sondelor, (Editura Tehnică, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Ştefănescu, D.A. Lupu, Improved recovery techniques and methods used to stimulate the well production based on reservoir characteristics, 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, Bulgaria, Vol. 18, Mineral Processing, Oil and Gas Exploration, ISSN 1314-2704, DOI 10.5593/sgem2018/1.4/S06.063, p. 475-482 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Lupu, I. Foidaş, Lessons learned during the fracturing campaign performed in Transylvanian basin, Symposium of Society of Petroleum Engineers Romanian Section, https://www.speromania.org/Mediaş, Romania (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Florea, Contribuţii la îmbunătăţirea tehnologiei extracţiei fluidelor din sondele de gaze naturale, Doctoral thesis (in Romanian), p.66-78 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.