MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- V.A. Gudkov, A.B. Mirotin, A.V. Velmozhin, S.A. Shiryaev; Passenger road transport: a textbook for universities, Hot line – Telecom, P. 448 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Zagorskiy, P.P. Volodkin, Efficiency of organizing regular transportation by passenger motor transport, Monograph, Pacific Publishing House, P. 154 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zykov, Fundamentals of graph theory. Science, P. 384 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Sullivan, “Quality Funktion Deployment”, Quality Progress, pp. 39-50 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kieu, A. Bhaskar, E. Chung, Public Transport Travel-Time Variability Definitions and Monitoring, Jornal of Transportation Engineering. №7. pp. 122-130. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zou,, W.L Yue,. A Bayesian Network Approach to Causation Analysis of Road Accidents Using Netica, Journal of Advanced Transportation, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cai,, D. Wang,, X.M. Chen, A novel trip coverage index for transit accessibility assessment using mobile phone data, Journal of Advanced Transportation, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51825-2001 “Passenger road transport services. General requirements”. Gosstandart of Russia, 8 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51004-96 “Transport services. Passenger Transportation. Nomenclature of quality indicators”. Gosstandart of Russia, 15 p. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51006-96 Transport services. Terms and Definitions. Gosstandart of Russia, 12 p. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Generalova, Analysis of quality assurance of passenger road transport in interregional and interdistrict communications, At 3 o’clock Part 1, 84 -87 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Saleev, To improve the quality of service to the population, Freight and passenger motor transport. No. 12. pp. 40 - 42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cai,, D. Wang,, X.M. Chen, Adaptive Rolling Smoothing With Heterogeneous Data for Traffic State Estimation and Prediction, IEEE transactions on intelligent transportation systems, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.Kh. Man, A.N. Rementsov, Improving the efficiency of the functioning of passenger motor transport enterprises in Hanoi, No. 8. pp. 34 - 39. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.