MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- V. Vaganov, A. Ryvkin, Driving of motor vehicles, Moscow, Transport (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mishurin, A. Romanov, N. Ignatov, The psychophysiological basis of work of drivers, Moscow, MADI (1982) [Google Scholar]
- G. Klinkovsky, M. Afanasiev, Traffic organization, Moscow, Transport (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Romanov, Trucking psychology, Moscow, Akademiya, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O. Mayboroda, Fundamentals of vehicle control and road safety, Moscow, Publishing center «Academy», (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kuznetsov, The problem of reliability in the training of drivers, 27 (2), pp. 233-240 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dronseiko, Application of methods of the theory of reliability in the analysis of accidents at motor, Transport enterprises, 4, pp. 36-39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ronald, A. Najla, J. Beverly, L. Yingzi, Optical flow and geometric field of view in a driving simulator display, Displays, pp. 145-149 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Belyakova, B. Savelyev, Analysis of information models of simulators for training drivers of vehicles (review), Bulletin of SibADI, 16(5), pp. 558-571 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kravchenko, Zh. Dubinina, I. Bereka, System of driver training in a driving school taking into account personal qualities, MADI, 1 (56), pp.42-48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Calvi, A. Benedetto, M.R. De Blasiis, A driving simulator study of driver performance on deceleration lanes, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 45, pp. 195-203 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Babanov, V. Salnikov, Formation of the individual driving skills to the students of driving schools, different properties of temperament, Kazan pedagogical journal, 9, pp.76-81 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ageev, E. Vinogradov, A. Novikov, Methodology for determining the professional qualities of motor vehicle drivers IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 971 (5), p. 052078 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ageev, E. Vinogradov, Improving the system of training drivers of category “B”, affecting road safety, World of transport and technological machines, 4(67), pp. 104-111 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ageev, E. Vinogradov, Principles and methods of evaluation of training complexes in the system of professional training of drivers, World of transport and technological machines, 3 (70), pp. 107-115 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.