MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Reports suggest Uber’s AV software at fault in fatal pedestrian crash, URL: https://www.smartcitiesdive.com/news/uber-av-software-fatal-pedestrian-crash-tempe-arizona/523075/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen Y. Leng and S. Labi A deep learning algorithm for simulating autonomous driving considering prior knowledge and temporal information, Comput.-Aided Civil Infrastruct. Eng., 35 (4), pp. 305–321 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Makarova, G. Yakupova P. Buyvol K.Shubenkova K. Abeshev M. Drakaki Improving road safety by affecting negative factors, VEHITS 2019 -Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems, pp. 639-637 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Makarova, A. Pashkevich K. Shubenkova E. Mukhametdinov Ways to Increase Population Mobility through the Transition to Sustainable Transport, Procedia Engineering, 187, pp. 756-762 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gabsalikhova I. Makarova V. Shepelev L. Fatikhova E. Belyaev Connected vehicles fleet expanding problems, VEHITS 2020 -Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems, pp. 642-650 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Funkhouser Paving the Road Ahead: Autonomous Vehicles, Products Liability, and the Need for a New Approach, Utah L. Rev., 437 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Autonomous vehicles: who develops them in Russia and what hinders the development of the market, URL: https://sk.ru/news/bespilotnye-avtomobili-kto-razrabatyvaet-ih-v-rossii-i-chto-meshaet-razvitiyu-rynka/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Bimbraw Autonomous cars: Past, present and future a review of the developments in the last century, the present scenario and the expected future of autonomous vehicle technology, 2015 12th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO), Colmar, France, pp. 191-198 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Autopilot. Autonomous vehicle, URL: https://www.tadviser.ru/a/329594. [Google Scholar]
- S. Malik H. A. Khattak, Z. Ameer U. Shoaib H. T. Rauf, H. Song Proactive Scheduling and Resource Management for Connected Autonomous Vehicles: A Data Science Perspective, IEEE Sensors Journal, doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2021.3074785 [Google Scholar]
- Survey: 57% of people willing to ride in AVs, https://www.smartcitiesdive.com/news/survey-57-of-people-willing-to-ride-in-avs/556194/ [Google Scholar]
- Tesla Autopilot Faces Scrutiny Over Crashes, The New York Times, the New York edition, Section B, p. 1 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- 2020 Autonomous Vehicle Technology Report, URL: https://wevolver-project-images.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/Wevolver+2020+Autonomous+Vehicle+Technology+Report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. Shepelev S. Aliukov K. Nikolskaya S. Shabiev The capacity of the road network: Data collection and statistical analysis of traffic characteristics, Energies, 13 (7), № 1765 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sarda S. Dixit A. Bhan Object Detection for Autonomous Driving using YOLO [You Only Look Once] algorithm, 2021 Third International Conference on Intelligent Communication Technologies and Virtual Mobile Networks (ICICV), pp. 1370-1374, doi: 10.1109/ICICV50876.2021.9388577 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shepelev, A.I. Glushkov, Z.V. Almetova, V.G. Mavrin, A study of the travel time of intersections by vehicles using computer vision, VEHITS 2020 -Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems, pp. 653-658 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Eskandarian C. Wu and C. Sun Research Advances and Challenges of Autonomous and Connected Ground Vehicles, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 22(2), pp. 683-711, doi: 10.1109/TITS.2019.2958352 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. Feroz A. Mehmood H. Maryam S. Zeadally C. Maple and M. A. Shah, Vehicle-Life Interaction in Fog-Enabled Smart Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, IEEE Access, 9, pp. 7402-7420, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3049110 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu J. Chen T. Nguyen M. Tomizuka The Robustly-Safe Automated Driving System for Enhanced Active Safety, SAE Technical, Paper 2017-01-1406, doi: 10.4271/2017-01-1406 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang M. Zhou W. Shao T. Luo J. Li The Architecture of the Intended Safety System for Intelligent Driving, 2019 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Sapporo, Japan, pp. 1-4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Scalas G. Giacinto Automotive Cybersecurity: Foundations for Next-Generation Vehicles, 2019 2nd International Conference on new Trends in Computing Sciences (ICTCS), pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICTCS.2019.8923077 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makarova P. Buyvol L. Gabsalikhova A. Pashkevich E. Tsybunov A. Boyko Improving the Reliability of Autonomous Vehicles in a Branded Service System Using Big Data, 2020 21st International Conference on Research and Education in Mechatronics, Номер статьи 931308 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gimignani M. Paparo D. Rossi S. Scaccianoce RF design and technology supporting Active Safety in automotive applications, 2013 IEEE 10th International Conference on ASIC, Shenzhen, China, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/ASICON.2013.6811875 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.