MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Design and Control of Intelligent Robotics|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Chen X,Wang L.Q. Prototype development and gait planning of biologically inspired multi-legged crablike robot [J]. Mecha-tronics,2013,23(4) : 429—444. [Google Scholar]
- Huang zaihui, zhang wenzhi. Research on motion simulation of hexapod robot [J]. Mechanical engineering and automation, 2015 (3) : 33-34. [Google Scholar]
- Wei chuangfeng, shu ying. Simulation analysis of four-legged robot movement under lateral impact [J]. Mechanical engineering and automation, 2016(6) : 53-54. [Google Scholar]
- Xu dacheng. Embedded design of motion capture in motion vision tracking [J]. Modern electronic technology,2017, 40(18): 89-91+94. [Google Scholar]
- Yi shi, zhang lei, xie ziqiong, zhang jian. Target tracking six-legged robot based on machine vision [J]. Journal of chongqing university of posts and telecommunications (natural science edition),2017, 29(04): 557-562. [Google Scholar]
- Cork P. Robotics, vision and control[M]. Berlin, Germany: Springer, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Wu lichun, wang maosen, huang shunbin. Control system design of hexapod robot based on STM32 [J]. Machinery manufacturing and automation, 2014,43 (5) : 150-153+161 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jie,Liu Yubin,Zhao Jie.Biomimetic design and optimal swing of a hexapod robot leg[J] Journal of Bionic Engineering,2014,ll(l):26-35. [Google Scholar]
- Antonio C.L, Fernando L. Passivity-based adaptive 3D visual servoing without depth and image velocity measurements for uncertain robot manipulators [J]. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 2016, 30(8/9/10): 1269-1297. [Google Scholar]
- Mohebbi A, Keshmiri M, Xie W. A comparative study of eye-in-hand image-based visual servoing: Stereo vs. mono [J]. Journal of Integrated Design and Process Science, 2015, 19(3): 25-54. [Google Scholar]
- Yi shi, Lin fanqiang. Automatic target tracking method based on improved TLD [J]. Journal of chongqing university of posts and telecommunications: natural science edition, 2016,28 (6) :892-896. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu suzhen, li qingnian, lu zhixiang, ruan chenghai. Design of palletizing robot control system based on machine vision detection [J]. Packaging engineering,2019(03):207-211. [Google Scholar]
- Wu chengzhong, wang yaonan, feng mingtao et al. Neural net-based visual detection robot for weak foreign body in medicine [J]. Journal of electronic measurement and instrumentation, 2015, 29(12): 1746 -- 1756. [Google Scholar]
- Chu guangsheng. Automatic dimming system based on image processing [J]. Foreign electronic measurement technology, 2015, 34(12): 69 -- 72. [Google Scholar]
- Li kunquan, shao fengxiang. Design of automatic packaging and stacking robot control system [J]. Mechanical design and manufacturing,2017(4): 259 -- 262. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.