MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Lang, B. (2019, June 03). Apple Announces ARKit 3 with Body Tracking & Human Occlusion. Retrieved December 15, 2020, from https://www.roadtovr.com/ios-arkit-3-body-tracking-motion-capture-human-occlusion/. [Google Scholar]
- Arduino Nano. (2020, December 02). Retrieved December 15, 2020, from https://en.wiki-pedia.org/wiki/Arduino_Nano. [Google Scholar]
- Aqeel, Adnan, Introduction to Arduino Nano, M. The Engineering Projects, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zuo, W. Qiu, L. Xie, F. Zhong, Y. Wang and A.L. Yuille, CRAVES: Controlling Robotic Arm With a Vision-Based Economic System, C. Long Beach, (2019) 4209-4218. [Google Scholar]
- Della Santina C, Arapi V, Averta G, Learning From Humans How to Grasp: A Data-Driven Architecture for Autonomous Grasping With Anthropomorphic Soft Hands, J. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, (2019) 1533-1540. [Google Scholar]
- C. Erdogan, A. Schröder and O. Brock, Coordination of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Degrees of Freedom in Soft Robotic Grasping, C. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), (2018) 4251-4256. [Google Scholar]
- Omran Mohamed, Lassner Christoph, Pons-Moll Gerard, Neural Body Fitting: Unifying Deep Learning and Model-Based Human Pose and Shape Estimation, C. International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), (2018) 484-494. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang and X. Qi, Design and Implementation of Comic and Animation APP Based on AR Technology, C. IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things (iThings) and IEEE Green Computing and Communications (GreenCom) and IEEE Cyber, Physical and Social Computing (CPSCom) and IEEE Smart Data (SmartData), (2017) 244-251. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.