MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- S. Kriaa, L. Pietre-Cambacedes, M. Bouissou, and Y. Halgand, In:A survey of approaches combining safety and security for industrial control systems, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 139, pp. 156-178(2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Endsley, “Toward a theory of situation awareness in dynamic systems,” Human factors, vol. 37, no.1 pp. 32-46,(1995). [Google Scholar]
- R. Langner. Stuxnet: Dissecting a Cyberwarfare Weapon. IEEE Security & Privacy, p. 49-51, vol. 9 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ni, Y. Zhuang, J. Gu, and Y. Huo, In: A formal model and risk assessment method for security-critical real-time embedded systems, Computers & Security, vol. 58, pp. 199-215(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, C. Zhou, N. Xiong, Y. Qin, X. Li, and S. Huang. Multimodel-Based Incident Prediction and Risk Assessment in Dynamic Cybersecurity Protection for Industrial Control Systems, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems,, p. 1-16(2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Leszczyna, I.N. Fovino, and M. Masera. Approach to security assessment of critical infrastructures' information systems, IET Information Security, p. 135-144, vol. 5(2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Shameli-Sendi, R. Aghababaei-Barzegar, and M. Cheriet. Taxonomy of information security risk assessment (ISRA). Computers & Security, p. 14-30, vol. 57(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Micheale J. Assante and Robert M. Lee, The Industrial Control System Cyber Kill Chain. SANS Institute InfoSec Reading Room. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Cline E. Bodungen, Bryan L. Singer, Aaron Shbeeb, Stephen Hilt, Kyle Wilhoit. Hacking exposed industrial control systems. Mc Graw Hill Education.(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Eric M. Hutchins, Michael J. Clopper and Rohan M. Amin, Ph.D., Intelligence-Driven Computer Network Defense Informed by Analysis of Adversary Campaigns and Intrusion Kill Chains. [Google Scholar]
- https://lockheedmartin.com/content/dam/lockheed-martin/rms/documents/cyber/LM-White-Paper-Intel-Driven-Defense.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.