MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Wu Qingli, Yu Haixia, Xu Shixuan, etc.Operations research[M] Nanjing Southeast University Press 2004.7-10. [Google Scholar]
- Gilmore Pc, Gomory RE. A linear programming approach to the cutting stock problem [J].Operations Research, 1961, 9: 849-859. [Google Scholar]
- Gilmore Pc, Gomory RE. A linear programming approach to the cutting stock problem [J].Operations Research, 1963, 11: 863-888. [Google Scholar]
- Gilmore Pc, Gomory RE. Multistage cutting stock problems of two and more dimensions [J].Operations Research, 1965, 13: 94-120. [Google Scholar]
- Jia zhixin., Yin guofu, hu xiaobing, shu bin. Genetic algorithm optimization of one-dimensional blanking scheme [J] journal of xi 'an jiaotong university. 2002.36(9):967-970. [Google Scholar]
- Li peiyong. Optimization of multi-dimension profile cutting [J]. Mechanical science and technology, 2003.22(S2): 80-83+86. [Google Scholar]
- SHEN x, YANG J, YING W. Adaptive general particle swarm optimization for one-dimension cutting-stock problem[J].Journal of South China University of Technology :Natural Science, 2007, 35(9): 113-117. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng xiaojun, Yang guanghui, teng hongfei. Multi-dimension one-dimensional blanking problem based on satisfaction simulated annealing algorithm [J] dalian university of technology,2009, 49(06): 865-871. [Google Scholar]
- Wei liang-liang, ye jia-wei. Improved adaptive genetic algorithm for one-dimensional blanking problem [J]. Journal of south China university of technology (natural science edition), 2003, 31(6): 26-30. [Google Scholar]
- Li yuanxiang, zhang jinbo, xu jingwen, wang Lin. An evolutionary algorithm for one-dimensional blanking problem based on variable length coding [J]. Journal of wuhan university (science edition)2001(03): 289-293. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Q, Wang Z.G,. An ant colony optimization algorithm for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with multiple stock lengths [J]IEEE computer society,2008,208: 475-479. [Google Scholar]
- Yang B, Li C.Y, Huang L. . Solving one-dimensional cutting stock problem based on ant colony optimization[J].IEEE computer society 2009, 223: 1188-1191. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.