MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- V.D. Balakin, Road traffic accident expertise: study guide. Omsk: SibADI, 136. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Evtyukov, Ya.V. Vasiliev Road traffic accidents expertise. Reference book – St. Petersburg.: Publishing office DNK, 536 pp. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Puchkin, Road traffic accident expert analysis fundamentals: Database. Expert technics. Solution methods. – Rostov-on-Don: IPO PI SFU,. – 400 pp. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lozovoy, Road traffic accident investigation and expertise: study guide / V.I. Lozovoy, V.G. Tamadaev, A.D. Efimov; Platov SRSPU (NPI). – Novocherkassk: Publishing office SRSPU (NPI), 298 pp. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Byatt, Manual of road accident investigation: translated from English / R. Byatt, R. Watts. – M.: Transport, 288 pp. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ilarionov, Road traffic accident expertise: Higher education institution textbook / V.A. Ilarionov. – M.: Transport, 255 pp. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- All-Union State Standard R 51709-2001. Vehicles. Technical state safety specification and examination methods (edited from 28.03.2006) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Avtostat info [Electronic resource]. Access mode http://avtostat-info.com/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kiljchevskiy, Theoretical mechanics course. Vol. 1. Study guide. 2th edition. – M.: Nauka, 1977. 480 pp. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kiljchevskiy, Theoretical mechanics course. Vol. 2. Study guide. – M.: Nauka, 544 pp. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Gun, Metal working process theoretical foundations. (Plasticity theory), Higher education institution textbook. M., «Metallurgy», 456 pp. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. ohnson, P.B. Mellor, Engineering Plasticity. translated from English / translated by A.G. Ovchinnikov. – M.: Mashinostroenie, 567 pp. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Arkulis, V.G. Dorogobid, Plasticity. Higher education institution textbook. M.: Metallurgy, 352 pp. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ilyushin, Continuum mechanics. M.: Publishing office MSU, 287 pp. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Storozhev, E.A. Popov, Metal working process theory. M.: Mashinostroenie, 423 pp. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zenkevich, The finite element method. Translated from English. – M.: Mir, 543 pp. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- L. Segerlind, Applied finite element analysis. Translated from English/Translated by A.A. Shestakova. M.: Mir, 392 pp. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Nikonov, RTA mathematic models and their admissibility in a judicial process. // Vestnik Justitia. №1. P.15-20. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Nikonov, RTA mathematic model classification and their admissibility in a judicial process. // Legitimacy. №5. P.30-34. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Novopisniy, Vehicle bumper stress-strain state analysis by the method of finite elements / A.I. Shutov, E.A. Novopisniy // Transport information certificate. № 12. p. 20-23. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.