MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- K.S. Esin, An integer production-transport model for grain transportation. The World of Transport and Technological Machines, 4(51), pp. 111-119. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Novikov, Optimization of the organization of motion on the basis of simulation modeling. Science and technology in the road industry. Moscow: Road Publishing House, 3(73), pp. 5-7. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Esin, Mathematical model of distribution of transported volumes of grain from temporary storage points to the consumer. Bulletin of the Pacific University Khabarovsk, Pacific State University, 4 (39), pp. 145-152. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Esin, The model of transportation of grain crops from the field to the elevator. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “The Information technologies and innovations in transport”. Orel, pp. 260-265. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Esin, Development of operational plans for the transportation of grain crops from the field to the grain storage facility. The World of Transport and Technological Machines, 2(49), pp. 141-148. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Esin, Modeling of transport-logistical maintenance of harvesting of grain crops. The World of Transport and Technological Machines, 2(45), pp. 78-86. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Shakirov, et al. Organization of agricultural production, Мoscow: Kоlоs, 504 p. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Lomakin, et al. Application of software tools for simulation in the management of transport flows. Voronezh scientific and technical bulletin, 3(17), pp. 20-26. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Akulich, Mathematical Programming in Examples and Tasks. Lan’, 352 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Overview of nonlinear programming methods suitable for calibration of traffic flow models [Electronic resource]/ M. Kontorinaki, A. Spiliopoulou, I. Papamichail, M. Papageorgiou, Y. Tyrinopoulos, J. Chrysoulakis / Operational Research, 327-336 р. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Genealogy of traffic flow models / Femke van Wageningen, Hans van Lint, K. Vuik, S. Hoogendoorn [Electronic resource]/ EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, 445-473 р. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A hybrid traffic flow model for real time freeway traffic simulation [Electronic resource]/ L. Zhang, Y. Ma, L. Shi / KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 1160-1164 р. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Generalized macroscopic traffic model with time delay [Electronic resource]/ D. Ngoduy / Nonlinear Dynamics, 289-296 р. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zhankaziev, A.N. Novikov, A.I. Vorobyev, A.V. Kulev, & D.Y. Morozov, 2017, Definition of accuracy of qualitative correspondence matrixes for indirect traffic flow control and regulation, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol. 12, 13, pp. 3653-3658. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lukinskiy; V. Dobromirov, Methods of evaluating transportation and logistics operations in supply chains. Transport and Telecommunication 17(1): 55-59, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.