MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- V.P. Djakonov, МATLAB 6.5 SP1/7 + Simulink 5/6 in the mathematician and modelling. A series «Library of the professional». - Moscow: SOLON-PRESS (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ajvazjan, V.M. Buhshtaber, I.S. Enjukov, L.D. Meshalkin The applied statistics: Classifications and dimensionality lowering. Moscow: the Finance and statistics (1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Dunteman, Principal components analysis. SAGE Publications, (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Hilazhev, V.S. Sokolovsky, M. Gurulev, J.I. Zajdenberg, Systems and tools of automated management by traffic in the cities Moscow: Transport (1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Brajlovskij, B.I. Granovskij, Traffic control of vehicles. Moscow: Transport; (1975) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vlasov, Features of Calculation of Traffic Light Control Modes in the Conditions of Intensive Road Traffic. 12th International Conference “Organization and Traffic Safety Management in large cities”, SPbOTSIC-2016, 28-30 September 2016, St. Petersburg, Russia, Transportation Research Procedia vol. 20 (2017) p. 676-682 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vlasov, Urban adaptive traffic control. Penza: Publishing House of the Penza State University of Architecture and Construction; (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Pechersky, V.G. Khorovich, Automated traffic control systems, Moscow: Transport; (1979) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lin, Y. Xi, An efficient model for urban traffic network control. Proceedings of the 17thWorld Congress. The International Federation of Automatic Control, pp. 14066-14071, Seoul, Korea; (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Lagerev, R.Yu., Mikhaylov, A.Yu., Lagereva, S.V. Methods of prevention of transport network. Bulletin of the Scientific Center of Children’s Safety №5. pp. 82-88 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Kapitanov, Ye.B. Khilazhev, Management of urban traffic flows. Moscow: Transport; (1985) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Hunt, D.I. Robertson, R.D. Bretherton, R.I. Winton SCOOT - A Traffic Responsive Method of Coordinating Signals, TRRL Report 1014. Transport and Road Research Laboratory, Crowthorne, Berkshire, UK; (1981) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bielefeldt, F. Busch, MOTION - a new on-line traffic signal network control system, In proceedings 7th International Conference “Road Traffic Monitoring and Control”, London , pp. 55-59; (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xuexiang, Yi. Zhang, Y. Danya Simultaneously Prediction of Network Traffic Flow Based on PCA-SVR. Advances in Neural Networks – ISNN 2007 4th International Symposium on Neural Networks, ISNN 2007, Nanjing, China, June 3-7, 2007, Proceedings, Part II pp 1022-1031 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Smith, B.M. Williams, R.K. Oswald, Comparison of Parametric and nonparametric models for traffic flow forecasting. Transportation Research C, 10(4), 303-321. (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.