MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- R.M. Petrichenko, Elements of the CAD system. M .: Mechanical Engineering, P. 328. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Khakimov, O.N. Didmanidze, A.S. Afanasyev. Research of heat generation indicators of gas engines. Electromechanics and Mechanical Engineering / Journal of Mining Institute. Vol. 229. p. 50-55. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.Т. Khakimov, S.N. Shirokov, М.А. Yefremova, М.V. Kiselev, Innovation approach to ecological problems solution on north-east region. Bulletin of International agricultural education Academy, (24): 83-86. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Didmanidze, D.G. Asadov, A.M. Karev, R.N. Egorov, A.N. Zhurilin, Transport and transport-technological processes. Moscow, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Negovora, A.I. Nizamutdinov, R.T. Khakimov. Specialized device for studying the law of fuel supply in power systems of diesel engines. Technical and technological problems of service. No. 3 (29). p. 11-13. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Hirt, B.D. Nicholls, Volume of Fluid (VOF) Method for Dynamicsof Free Boundaries // J. Comput. Phys. Vol. 39. P. 201. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Menukhova, A.S. Afanasyev, Application of methods of the solution of multi-criteria tasks for choosing an effective cargo delivery scheme. International Journal of Economic Research 14(7), p. 87-94. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Afanas’Ev, A.M. Egoshin, S.V. Alekseev, Justification of logistical approach application in road safety management. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 194(7), 072001, p.1-5. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Yu. Kochenev, V.A. Serebrennikov, Technique and design of experiments. - L.: LPI, 70 p. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- F.W. Person, Truck cooling System requirements. SAE Preprints. – N 99A. (1958) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Tenkel, Computes simulation of automotive cooling systems. SAE Preprints”, s.a. N740087, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Oran, V.N. Gamezo, Flame acceleration and detonation transition in narrow tubes. Paper presented at 20 th Int. Colloq / On the Dynamics of Explosions and Reactive Systems (ICDERS), McGill University, Montreal, 31 July–5 August (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ciccarelli, Transition in the propagation mechanism during flame acceleration in porous media / G. Ciccarelli, C. Johansen, M. Parravani // Proc. Combust. Inst. 33. рр. 2273-2278. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Morkovin, Critical evaluation of transition from laminar to turbulent shear layers with emphasis on hypersonic traveling bodies. AFRL Report no. AFF DL-TR-68-149, Air Force Flight Dynamics Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA. (1969) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, C. Jiang, A. Kuthi, M.A. Gundersen, C. Brophy, J.O. Sinibaldi, L.C. Lee Transient plasma ignition of hydrocarbon–air mixtures in pulse detonation engines. In 42nd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meetingand Exhibit, Reno, NV, 5-8 January P. 834. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Alumbauch, Experimental polyurethane roof systems / R.L. Alumbauch, I.R. Keeton, E.F. Нитт // J. Cellular Plastics. № 4. p. 257-273. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Hendow, Marine hatelove installation. - L.: Publishing house Ministry of river fleet of the USSR, - 372 p. (1951) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Razleytsev, Modeling and optimization of the combustion process in diesel engines. Kharkov.: High school, 169 p. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Pugachev, Probability theory and mathematical statistics. - Moscow: Science, 496 p. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nikolaenko, Power plants and machines: internal combustion Engines : Studies. Benefit. – SPb.: SPbGU, 438 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshitz, Theoretical physics: textbook. In 10 vol. VI. Hydrodynamics. - 3rd ed.]. – M. : Nauka, GL. ed. Fiz.-Mat. lit., 736 p. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kukta, Testing of agricultural machinery. - Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 284 p. (1964) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.