MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- «AUTOSTAT Analytical Agency» www.autostat.ru., (2016) [Google Scholar]
- «European Business Association (EBA)» www.aebrus.ru., (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Arzhenovsky, I.N. Molchanov, Statistical Forecasting Methods. Study Materials / Rostov State Economic University - Rostov-n / D., 74 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Grigoryev, V.A. Zenchenko, The Problems of forecasting the introduction of au-to-service services in ensuring the operational capabilities of the elements of transportation-technological complexes. Collection of scientific papers on the materials of the 75th scientific-methodical and scientific-research conference MADI, Technnological Polygraphic center, 267 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.U. Glazyev, On the urgent measures in strengthening Russia’s economic security to the trajectory of advanced development. Report / S.U. Glazyev. Moscow: Institute for Economic Strategies, Russian Biographical Institute, 60 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Guter, B.V. Ovchinsky, Elements of numerical analysis and mathematical pro-cessing of experimental results. - M., “Science”, the main edition of physical and mathematical reference, 432 p. (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Zavadsky, Solving the problems road transportation and road building machines by means of regression-correlation analysis (Training manual for FPK listeners) - M .: 116 p. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zenchenko, D.V. Antonov, Forecasting the Development of the Vehicle Service Market. Methodological Guidelines for Seminars on the “Fundamentals of Marketing in the Vehicle Service Sector”. MADI. – Moscow., 48 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Eliseeva, V.S. Knyazevskiy, L.I. Novorozhkina, Z.А. Моrozova, Statistical Theory with the Fundamentals of the Theory of Probabilities.: High School Manual. –Moscow.: UNITY-Dana, 446 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kuznetsov, A.P. Boldin, V.M. Vlasov, and others. Technical operation of vehi-cles: A textbook for high schools. 4 th ed., / E. - Moscow: Science, 535 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Lvov, Statistical methods for deducing empirical formulas: A manual for VTUZs. - 2 nd ed., Pererab. and additional. - Moscow: Higher Education, 239 p. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lazarenko, A.N. Moiseev, O.B. Rogova, A.A. Solntsev, Modeling of the transportation schematics supply of spare parts and components in the dealership network. Automation and control of technical systems. No. 4.2. p. 8-14. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Nikolaev, Yu.S. Sapego, A.N. Jakubovich, L.I. Berner & A.M. Ivakhnenko. Simulation of Automatic Incidents Detection Algorithm on the Transport Network. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education (IJESE). Volume 11 Issue 16. pp. 9060-9078. Article Number: ijese.2016.663. Published Online: October 23, 2016. e-ISSN: 1306-3065. Publisher: LOOK Academic Publishers Journal Abbreviation: Int J Env Sci Ed (Web of Science) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Nikolaev, Y.S. Sapego, A.M. Ivakhnenko, T.E. Mel′nikova, V.Y. Stroganov, Analysis of the incident detection technologies and algorithms in intelligent transport systems. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 12, Number 15 (2017) pp. 4765-4774. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Verevkin, E. Lavrentyev, I. Chernyaev, D. Gurin, Method of Providing Safe Technical Condition of Vehicles by Technological Design of Enterprises. Transportation Research Procedia Volume 20, Pages 665-670 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kapustin, A. Terentiev, Rational Lifetime of a Vehicle in Terms of Ensuring Security of Its Design. Transportation Research Procedia Volume 20, Pages 254-260 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vorobyov, I. Chernyaev, V. Nazarkin, K. Filippov, Model of Operation of Motor Vehicles Based on Monitoring of their Performance Characteristics. Transportation Research Procedia Volume 20, Pages 695-701 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhankaziev, Current Trends of Road-traffic Infrastructure Development. Transportation Research Procedia Volume 20, Pages 731-739 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.