MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- V.K. Moskvich, Т.V. Konovalova, Designing experience and implementing the main educational programs of the master’s program. Collected book: Progressive technologies in transport systems, p. 367-370. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. Bulgakova, Decision making on cargo-flows management in integrated production and transportation system. Transport Problems. Т. 11. № 4. p. 83-94. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuptcova, P. Průša, G. Fedorko, V. Molnár, Data mining workspace as an optimization prediction technique for solving transport problems. Transport Problems. Т. 11. № 3. C. 21-31. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Konovalova, L.M. Maluka, S.A. Arefieva, S.L. Nadiryan, Study of the results of the implementation of e-learning and distance educational technologies in FSBEI of Higher Education «Kuban State Technological University». Humanitarian, socio-economic and social sciences. No. 10., p. 73-75. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Karl, Transport education in canada: a contrast. Ruppenthal International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management. Т. 28. № 4. p. 255-258. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Zarovnaya, T.V. Konovalova, N.V. Magzumova, Features of teaching the discipline “Fundamentals of scientific research and protection of intellectual property” for the specialty “Technology of transport processes.” Collected book: Technologies of transport processes on the Don, p. 141-144. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Bergman, A. Faghri, R. Viskanta, Frontiers in transport phenomena research and education: energy systems, biological systems, security, information technology and nanotechnology. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. Т. 51. № 19-20. p. 4599-4613. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ahlström, K. Aim, R. Dohrn, J.R. Elliott, G. Jackson, J.-N. Jaubert, J.-P. Pokki, K. Reczey, A. Victorov, L.F. Žilnik, I. Economou. A survey of thermodynamics and transport properties in chemical engineering education in europe and the usa. AIChE Annual Meeting, Conference Proceedings 2008 AIChE Annual Meeting, AIChE 100. Philadelphia, PA, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Solskaya, M.Yu. Bogatov, Continuous education in the world’s context as a tool in innvate development of railway transport. Innovation and Sustainability of Modern Railway 2016. p. 815-818. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Т.V. Konovalova, S.L. Nadiryan, Methodical bases of an estimation of efficiency of a control system of traffic safety at the motor transportation enterprises. Monograph of the Publishing House: FSBEI of Higher Education «Kuban State Technological University». Krasnodar, p. 183. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Konovalova, I.N. Kotenkova, Organizational and industrial transport structures. Tutorial. Issue: FSBEI of Higher Education «Kuban State Technological University». Krasnodar, p. 263. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Spector, H. Solano Villanueva, M.E. Brito, P. Gallardo Sosa. Improving outcomes of transported newborns in panama: impact of a nationwide neonatal provider education program. Journal of Perinatology. 2009. Т. 29. № 7. p. 512-516. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kic, The course transport, handling and manipulation machinery in engineering education.: Engineering for Rural Development. “13th International Scientific Conference on Engineering for Rural Development - Proceedings” 2014. p. 466-470 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Gifford, Education in transport. A Dictionary of Transport Analysis 2010. p. 127-129. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fetisov, N.N. Maiorov, S. Krile, I. Tomaš, Some experiences of specialists in maritime transport education at suai (Russia) and the university of dubrovnik (Croatia). Nase More. 2015. Т. 62. № 1. p. 25-29. [Google Scholar]
- L. Berkman, M.B. Marois, Lease financing, electric deregulation, education, and transport on 1998 agenda. Eet al Bond Buyer. Т. 323. № 30312. p. 1-3. (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.