MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- I. Makarova et al. Dealer-service center competitiveness increase using modern management methods. Transport Problems. Published, 7, Issue: 2. pp. 53-59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Makarova et al. Improving of performance system of warranty for automotive engineering abroad on the basis of data of rejections analysis. Innovative Mechanical Engineering Technologies, Equipment and Materials-2013, 69 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makarova, R. Khabibullin, E. Belyaev et al. Improvement opportunities in commodity trucks delivery in globalized markets. Nase More. 63. Issue: 1. pp. 16-23 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Lionel Nkenyereye and Jong-Wook Jang. Adaptive In-Car External Applications using Nomadic Smartphones and Cloudlets. International Journal of Control and Automation, 8, No. 3, pp. 75-80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Aastha Yadav et al. Security, Vulnerability and Protection of Vehicular On-board Diagnostics. International Journal of Security and Its Applications, 10, No. 4, pp. 405-422 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ksenia Kolcio, Lorraine Fesq. Model-based off-nominal state isolation and detection system for autonomous fault management. IEEE Aerospace Conference. pp. 1-13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Emir Husni et al. Applied Internet of Things (IoT): Car monitoring system using IBM BlueMix. International Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Applications (ISITIA) pp. 417-421 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Fong et al. A prognostics framework for reliability optimization of mass-produced vehicle onboard diagnostics system. IEEE 4th Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE) pp. 408-409 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 11898-1:2015. Road vehicles -- Controller area network (CAN) -- Part 1: Data link layer and physical signaling. International Organization for Standardization. URL: https://www.iso.org/standard/63648.html [Google Scholar]
- Controller Area Network (CAN) Overview. URL: http://sine.ni.com/np/app/main/p/ap/icomm/lang/en/pg/1/sn/n17:icomm,n21:17/fmid/2834/ [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Cook & J.S. Freudenberg, Controller Area Network (CAN). EECS 461, Fall 2008. P. 1-8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Controller Area Network (CAN) Standards. URL: https://ansidotorg.blogspot.ru/2017/02/controller-area-network-can-standards-iso-11898.html#gref [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Plaksin, A.V. Gritsenko, The development of the machine test diagnosis tools and methods, the Bulletin of KrasGAU, 12, pp. 123-128 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Dygalo, V.V. Kotov, L.V. Dygalo, A.A. Revin, Use of virtual and physical technology of modeling at a research of influence on working process of malfunctions of the pneumatic brake system with ABS, Izvestia VSTU, 146, pp. 20-24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yuantao Fan, Slawomir Nowaczyk, and Thorsteinn Rögnvaldsson. Evaluation of Self-Organized Approach for Predicting Compressor Faults in a City Bus Fleet 2015 INNS Conference on Big Data. Procedia Computer Science, 53, pp. 447-456 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rune Prytz et al. Predicting the need for vehicle compressor repairs using maintenance records and logged vehicle data. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. May 2015, 41, pp. 139-150 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.