MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- The Federal Target Programme «Strengthening and maximising traffic safety in the period from 2013 to 2020» (approved under Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No 864, dated 03.10.2013). [Google Scholar]
- The markers of the level of traffic security. Available at: http://www.gibdd.ru/stat/. [Google Scholar]
- Statistics of the Russian Federation. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/. [Google Scholar]
- The Central Federal District. Available at: http://cfo.gov.ru/. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Saraev, E.A. Novopisnyj, S.V. Dorohin, I.A. Novikov, Some common questions of examination and expertise of road accidents. Monograph. Belgorod (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Novikov, A.E. Borovskoj, A.G. Shevcova, Cotrol and management of traffic in the process of a single element of “VADS” system. Information technologies and innovations on the field of transport, Materials of an international scientific and practical conference, ed. A.N. Novikov, pp. 231-238 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kaz’mina, E.I. Zheleznov, Influence of the driver’s age and driving experience on secure and safe manner of driving. Izvestija VolgSTU, «Land transportation resources», Volgograd, 5, no 2, pp. 64-66 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Babkov, Road conditions and traffic safety. M.: Transport, 271 p. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ja. Jah’jaev, Safety of transport means (vehicles). M.: Academy Publishing, 432 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological manual on the training of specialists on road safety in road transport (approved by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation). [Google Scholar]
- ODM 218.6.015-2015 recommendations on accounting and analysis of the traffic accidents on the roads of the Russian Federation. [Google Scholar]
- A. Novikov, I. Novikov, A. Katunin, A. Shevtsova, Adaptation capacity of the traffic lights control system (TSCS) as to changing parameters of traffic flows within intellectual transport systems (ITS). Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 455-462 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Novikov, I. Novikov, A. Katunin, A. Shevtsova, Research of influence of dynamic characteristics for options controlled intersection. Procedia Engineering, 187, pp. 664-671 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Korchagin, A.N. Novikov, S.A. Ljapin, Ju.N. Rizaeva, Complicated, complex self-advanced transport systems. The world of transport and technological machines, 2(53), pp. 110-116 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pavel, A.N. Novikov, O. Przhibyl, Associated systems and transport telematics. The world of transport and technological machines, 2(49), pp. 96-102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.