MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- N. Wiener, Cybernetics: Or Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine, 2nd revised ed., Paris: Hermann & Cie, Camb. Mass., (1961). [Google Scholar]
- N. Wiener, Perspectives in Cybernetics, Progress in Brain Research, 17(C), 399-415, (1965). [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Shannon, A Mathematical Theory of Communiation, Bell System Technical Journal, Vol. 27, 379-423, (1948). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Shannon, Collected Papers, edited by N.J.A Sloane and A.D. Wyner, IEEE press, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- L. Brillouin, Science and information theory, New York, Acad. press publ., (1956). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Wilson, Entropic methods of modelling of complex systems, (in Russian), Moscow, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Wilson, The Use of the Concept of Entropy in System Modelling, J Oper Res Soc 21, 247-265, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- P. Chambadal, Evolution et Applications du Concept D’Entropie, Dunod, Paris, (1963). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Demenok, Simply entropy, (in Russian), S.-Pb., Strata, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Tsvetkov, Entropy analysis of data in physics, biology and engineering, (in Russian), S.-Pb., Publ. house of SPbGETU “LETI”, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kolesov, A. Petrov, Cybernetic modeling in tasks of traffic safety management, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, 305-310 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kolesov, O.F. Danilov, A.I. Petrov, Specific features of goal setting in road traffic safety, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90, 012059, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrov, V. Kolesov, Entropic analysis of dynamics of road safety system organization in the largest Russian cities, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Enviromental Science, 177, 012015, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Schrödinger, What is Life? The Physical Aspect of the Living Cell, Cambridgeat the University Press, (1944). [Google Scholar]
- J. Götschl, Erwin Schrödinger’s World View: The Dynamics of Knowledge and Reality, Springer Science & Business Media (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of road infrastructure and transport of the Tyumen city Administration. Available from: http://www.tyumen-city.ru/vlast/administration/struktura-administracii-goroda-tumeni/departaments/departament-dorojnoi-infrastrukturi-i-transporta/ [Accessed 8th November 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- R. Herz-Fischler, A Mathematical History of the Golden Number, Courier Corporation, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Acemoglu, J. Robinson, Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty, Crown Publishers (New York), (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Vanderbilt, Traffic. Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What It Says About Us), Al. A. Knopf, New York, Toronto, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Anureev, Clash of theories of budget subsidies, paid public services and fiscal monopoly (on the example of the Moscow metro and in the context of world experience), Accounting in budget and non-profit organizations, 4(484), (2020). [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of transport has proposed to prepare for the free transport and toll roads (in Russian) Available from: https://www.rbc.ru/society/11/09/2020/5f58d4489a7947771a7c09e1?from=column_1 [Accessed 8th November 2020]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.