MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- A.A. Agasyants, Set of Automobile Highways in the Largest Cities. Transport and town-planning problems. M.: Publishing house of DIA; 248 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Agureev, E.E. Atlas, The Chaotic Dynamics in Systems of Transport. Complexity. Reason. Postneklassika. No. 1, p. 94-106. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Agureev, E.E. Atlas, N.S. Pastukhova, The Chaotic Dynamics in the Mathematical Models of Transportation Systems. Izvestiya of the Tula State University. Tekhnicheskie nauki. № 3, p. 372-389. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Agureev, M.Yu. Elagin, V.A. Pyshnyi, R.N. Khmelev, Methodology of Substantiation of the City Transport System Structure and Integration of Intelligent Elements into it. Transportation Research Proc. Ser. “12th International Conference “Organization and Traffic Safety Management in Large Cities” SPbOTSIC 2016”. P. 8-13. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Holngren, et al. Combining macro-level and agent-based modeling for improved freight transport analysis. 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2014). Procedia Computer Science. 32. p. 380-387. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Introduction into Mathematical Modeling of Transport Flows // Gasnikov A.V., etc. Editor A.V. Gasnikov. M. Publishing house of MTsNMO; 2013, 427 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Klimontovich, Introduction to Physics of Open Systems. M.: Publishing house Janus; 2002, 284 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Korchagin, S.A. Lyapin, A.N. Novikov, J.N. Rizayeva, Complex self-developing transport system. Mir transporta i tekhnologicheskih machin. №2 (53), p. 110-116. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Novikov, V.A. Golenkov, Yu.N. Rams, A.A. Katunin, A.S. Bodrov Improvement of a Road Network for Increase of their Flow Capacity and Use of Means of Transport Telematics. Izvestiya of the Tula State University. 2014, No. 6, p. 128-139. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Olemskoi, The Sinergetics of the Complex Systems: Phenomenological and Statistical Theory. M.: Publishing house KRASAND; 384 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Popkov, The Theory of Macro-systems (The Models of Equilibrium). M.: Editorial URSS; 320 p. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Resin, Yu.S. Popkov, Development of Cities in the Conditions of a Transitional Economy. M.: Editorial URSS; 328 p. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Solecka, J. Zak, Integration of the urban public transportation system with the application of traffic simulation. Transportation Research Proc. 17th Meeting of the EURO Working Group on Transportation, EWGT2014, 2-4 July 2014, Sevilla, Spain. 3. p. 259-268. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shvetsov, Mathematical Modeling of Traffic Flows. Automation and Remote Control. V. 64. № 11. p. 1651-1689. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shvetsov, Algorithms for Distributing Traffic Flows. Automation and Remote Control. V. 70. № 10. p. 1728-1736. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Wilson, Entropy in Urban and Regional Modelling, Pion Press, London. (1970) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Wilson, Catastrophe Theory and Bifurcation; Applications to Urban and Regional Systems, University of California Press, Berkeley, CA. (1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.