MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- E. Zaitsev, Information technologies and systems in logistics and supply chain management. Moscow, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- V. Zyryanov, V. Kocherga, I. Topilin Investigation of dependencies between parameters of two-component models of the kinetic theory of traffic flow and traffic characteristics. Transportation Research Procedia, pp. 746-750 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhankaziev, Intelligent transport system on the roads of Russia. Interindustry Journal of Navigation Technologies GLONASS Bulletin, 2. pp. 7-11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Veremeenko, E. Veremeenko, Problems of interaction between the port and road transport. The engineer bulletin of Don, Т. 25, 2(25), p. 117 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zyryanov, A. Feofilova, Simulation of Evacuation Route Choice. Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 740-745 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rogovenko, M. Zaitseva, Use of statistical simulation in construction planning. MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 08011 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Golenkov, A. Novikov, A. Katunin, Yu. Baranov, D. Matnazarov, Optimization of traffic management based on simulation. Science and technology in the road industry, 3(73), pp. 5-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Veremeenko, The use of radio frequency identification (RFID) system for automation of road transport operating in the port. The engineer bulletin of Don, Т. 27, 4, pp. 237-240 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurganov, Macroeconomic assessment of transport capacity. Laws of logistics and statistical regularities. Tver (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Fialkin, E. Veremeenko, Characteristics of Traffic Flow Management in Multimodal Transport Hub (by the Example of the Seaport). Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 205-211 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zyryanov, Methods for assessing the adequacy of modeling results. The engineer bulletin of Don, Т. 25, 2(25), p. 132 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korchagin, A. Novikov, S. Lyapin, Yu. Rizaeva, Complex self-developing transport systems. The world of transport and technological machines, 2(53), pp. 110-116 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Veremeenko, Increase the efficiency of interaction between road transport and the cargo terminal. Scientific review, 11-3, pp. 931-933 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurganov, M. Gryaznov, A. Dorofeev, Information support reliability of transportation systems in the industry. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 7. “ICICM 2017 - Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Information Communication and Management”, pp. 162-167 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bowersox, D. Closs, Logistical Management. The Integrated Supply Chain Process. Moscow: CJSC Olymp-Business (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.