MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||SCEJ-AIChE Joint Session: Bioseparations and Bionanotechnology|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Abuchowski, A., T. van Es, N. C. Palczuk, and F. F. Davis; “Alteration of Immunological Properties of Bovine Serum Albumin by Covalent Attachment of Polyethylene Glycol,” J. Biol. Chem., 252, 3578–3581 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andris, S., M. Wendeler, X. Wang, and J. Hubbuch; “Multi-step High-throughput Conjugation Platform for the Development of Antibody-Drug Conjugates,” J. Biotechnology, 278, 48–55 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caliceti, P. and F. M. Veronese; “Pharmacokinetic and Biodistribution Properties of poly(ethylene glycol)protein Conjugates,” Adv. Drug Deliv. Rev., 26, 1261–1277 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fee, C. J. and J. M. van Alstine; “PEG-proteins: Reaction Engineering and Separation Issues,” Chem. Eng. Sci., 61, 924–939 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gordon, M. C., L. Li, J. Zhuang, B. Osborne and S. Thayumanavan; “Field Guide to Challenges and Opportunities in Antibody-drug Conjugates for Chemists,” Bioconjug. Chem., 26, 2198–2215 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoshimoto, N. and S. Yamamoto; “PEGylated Protein Separations: Challenges and Opportunities,” Biotechnol. J., 7, 592–593 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoshimoto, N., Y. Isakari, D. Itoh, and S. Yamamoto; “PEG Chain Length Impacts Yield of Solid-phase Protein PEGylation and Efficiency of PEGylated protein Separation by Ion-exchange Chromatography: Insights of Mechanistic Models,” Biotechnol. J., 8, 801–810 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.