MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||SCEJ-ESBES Joint Session: Next Generation Downstream Processing of Biologics|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Atkins, P. W. and Julio De Paula; 2010, Atkins’ Physical Chemistry, Oxford University Press (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Blaschke, T., J. Varon, A. Werner, and H. Hasse; “Microcalorimetric Study of the Adsorption of PEGylated Lysozyme on a Strong Cation Exchange Resin,” Journal of Chromatography A, 1218(29), 4720–26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Duff, M. R., J. Grubbs, and E. E. Howell; “Isothermal Titration Calorimetry for Measuring MacromoleculeLigand Affinity,” J. Vis. Exp., 55, https://doi.org/10.3791/2796 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hackemann, E. and H. Hasse; “Influence of Mixed Electrolytes and PH on Adsorption of Bovine Serum Albumin in Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography A, 1521, 73–79 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Müller, E.; “Properties and Characterization of High Capacity Resins for Biochromatography,” Chemical Engineering & Technology, 28(11), 1295–1305 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rabe, M., D. Verdes, and S. Seeger; “Understanding Protein Adsorption Phenomena at Solid Surfaces,” Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 162(1–2), 87–106 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Werner, A., T. Blaschke, and H. Hasse; “Microcalorimetric Study of the Adsorption of PEGylated Lysozyme and PEG on a Mildly Hydrophobic Resin: Influence of Ammonium Sulfate,” Langmuir, 28(31), 11376–11383 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Werner, A., E. Hackemann, and H. Hasse; “Temperature Dependence of Adsorption of PEGylated Lysozyme and Pure Polyethylene Glycol on a Hydrophobic Resin: Comparison of Isothermal Titration Calorimetry and van’t Hoff Data,” Journal of Chromatography A, 1356, 188–196 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Winzor, D. J. and C. M. Jackson; “Interpretation of the Temperature Dependence of Equilibrium and Rate Constants,” JMR, 19, 389–407 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto, S.; “Electrostatic Interaction Chromatography Process for Protein Separations: Impact of Engineering Analysis of Biorecognition Mechanism on Process Optimization,” Chemical Engineering and Technology, 28(11), 1387–1393 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.