MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Plant Material Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Abu-Abdeen, M. and I. Elamer; “Mechanical and Swelling Properties of Thermoplastic Elastomer Blends,” Materials & Design, 31(2), 808–815 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed, K., S. S. Nizami and N. Z. Riza; “Reinforcement of Natural Rubber Hybrid Composites Based on Marble Sludge/Silica and Marble Sludge/Rice Husk Derived Silica,” Journal of Advanced Research, 5(2), 165–173 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ebewele, R. O. ; Polymer Science And Technology, CRC Press, New York, U.S.A. (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hariwongsanupab, N., S. Thanawan, T. Amornsakchai, M-F. Vallat, and K. Mougin; “Improving The Mechanical Properties of Short Pineapple Leaf Fiber Reinforced Natural Rubber by Blending with Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber,” Polymer Testing, 57, 94–100 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haseeb, A. S. M. A., T. S. Jun, M. A. Fazal and H. H. Masjuki, “Degradation of Physical Properties of Different Elastomers upon Exposure to Palm Biodiesel,” Energy, 36(3), 1814–1819 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ikawati, Y., “Dimetil Eter Siap Gantikan Elpiji,” Kompas, Jakarta, Indnesia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ismail, H. and S. Suzaimah ; “Styrene Butadiene Rubber/Epoxidized Natural Rubber Blends: Dynamic Properties, Curing Characteristics and Swelling Studies,” Polymer Testing, 19(8), 879–888 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kapgate, B. P., C. Das, A. Das, D. Basu, U. Reuter and G. Heinrich, “Effect of Sol–Gel Derived in situ Silica on the Morphology and Mechanical Behavior of Natural Rubber and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber Blends,” Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 63(3), 501–509 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khimi, S. R. and K. L. Pickering; “A New Method to Predict Optimum Cure Time of Rubber Compound Using Dynamic Mechanical Analysis,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 131(6), https://doi.org/10.1002/app.40008 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, G. B. and L-B. Zhou; “Experimental Research on the Resistance of Rubber Materials to Dimethyl Ether,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 222(6), 975–978 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mathew, L., K. U. Joseph and R. Joseph, “Swelling behaviour of Isora/Natural Rubber Composites in Oils Used in Automobiles,” Bulletin of Materials Science, 29(1), 91–99 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ooi, Z. X., H. Ismail and A. A. Bakar ; “Synergistic Effect of oil Palm Ash Filled Natural Rubber Compound at Low Filler Loading,” Polymer Testing, 32(1), 38–44, (2013a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ooi, Z. X., H. Ismail and A. A. Bakar, “Optimisation of Oil Palm Ash as Reinforcement in Natural Rubber Vulcanisation: A Comparison between Silica and Carbon Black Fillers,” Polymer Testing, 32(4), 625–630 (2013b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahiman, K. H., G. Unnikrishnan, A. Sujith and C. K. Radhakrishnan ; “Cure Characteristics and Mechanical Properties of Styrene–Butadiene Rubber/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber,” Materials Letters, 59(6), 633–639 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trakarnpruk, W. and S. Porntangjitlikit; “Palm Oil Biodiesel Synthesized with Potassium Loaded Calcined Hydrotalcite and Effect of Biodiesel Blend on Elastomer Properties,” Renewable Energy, 33(7), 1558–1563 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wood-Adams, P.; “Diffusion and Permeability in Polymers,” Retrieved from http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~woodadam/GCH6101/Diffusion%20and%20permeability%20in%20polymers.pdf (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Wu, N., W. Zhang and Z. Huang, “Impact of Dimethyl Ether on Engine Seal Materials,” Frontiers of Energy and Power Engineering in China, 2(3), 279–284 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.