MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Process Safety Management and Technology|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- ConsExpo; “Consumer Exposure” (2018) https://consexpoweb.nl/. CPISI; “Cleaning Product Ingredient Safety Initiative Database” (2018). https://www.cleaninginstitute.org/CPISI/ [Google Scholar]
- ECHA; “European Chemicals Agency. Registration dossier” (2018). https://echa.europa.eu/registration-dossier [Google Scholar]
- GHS; “United Nations Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS, Rev. 5)” Part 3, Health Hazards (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J. H., T. Kim, H. Yoon, A. Jo, D. Lee, P. Kim, and J. Seo; “Health risk assessment of dermal and inhalation exposure to deodorants in Korea”, Sci Total Environ, 625, 1369-1379 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.12.282. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mckee, R. H., R. Tibaldi, M. D. Adenuga, J. C. Carrillo, and A. Margary; “Assessment of the Potential Human Health Risks from Exposure to Complex Substances in Accordance with REACH Requirements”. “White Spirit” as a Case Study”. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol, 92, 439-457 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yrtph.2017.10.0. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, D.U., J.H. Leem, K.M. Lee, H.K. Lim, Y.Y. Choi, J.J. Ahn, S.Y. Lim, J.I. Park, K.H. Choi, N.R. Lee, H.J. Jung, J.S. Ha, and D.Y. Paek; “Exposure Characteristics of Familial Cases of Lung Injury Associated With the use of Humidifier Disinfectants,” Environ. Health. 13, 70 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1186/1476-069X-13-70 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sanderson, H., J. L. Counts, K. L. Stanton, and R. I Sedlak; “Exposure and Prioritization--Human Screening Data and Methods for High Production Volume Chemicals in Consumer Products: Amine Oxides A Case Study,” Risk Anal, 26 (6), 1637-57 (2006) https://doi.org/10.1111/j.15396924.2006.00829.x. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SCCS; The SCCS’s Notes of Guidance for the Testing of Cosmetic Substances and Their Safety Evaluation 8th Revision Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Schwensen, J.F. and J.P. Thyssen; “Contact Allergy to PreservativesIs the European Commission a Commendable Risk Manager?”, Cosmetics, 3, 1–8 (2016) https://doi.org/10.3390/cosmetics3030029 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TOXNET; “Toxicology Data Network” (2019) https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgibin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@term+@DOCNO+911 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z., D. Dinh, W. C. Scott, E. S. Williams, M. Ciarlo, P. Deleo, and B. W. Brooks; “Critical Review and Probabilistic Health Hazard Assessment of Cleaning Product Ingredients in All-Purpose Cleaners, Dish Care Products, and Laundry Care Products,” Environ Int, 125, 399-417 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2019.01.079 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yost, L. J., J. D. Rodricks, D. Turnbull, P. C. Deleo, J. F. Nash, A. Quinones-Rivera, and P. A. Carlson; “Human Health Risk Assessment of Chloroxylenol in Liquid Hand Soap and Dishwashing Soap Used By Consumers and Health-Care Professionals”, Regul Toxicol Pharmacol, 80, 116-24 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yrtph.2016.06.003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L., K. Y. Fung, X. Zhang, H. K. Fung, and K. M. Ng; “An Integrated Framework for Designing Formulated Products,” Computers & Chemical Engineering, 107, 6176(2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compchemeng.2017.05.014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.