MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Process Safety Management and Technology|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Fan, H. and H. Li; “Retrieving Similar Cases for Alternative Dispute Resolution in Construction Accidents Using Text Mining Techniques,” Automation in Construction, 34, 85–91 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kawano, R.; “An Idea Generation Procedure for Human Error Reduction Techniques : Principles of Error Proof Technique,” The Journal of the Society for Industrial Plant Human Factors of Japan, 4(2), 121–130 (1999) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Kimura, M., H. Furukawa, H. Tsukamoto, H. Tasaki, M. Kuga, M. Ohkura, and F. Tsuchiya; ”The Analysis of Questionnaires About Safety of Drug Use, the Application of Text Mining to Free Description Questionnaires,” The Japanese Journal of Ergonomics, 41(5), 297–305, (2005) (in Japanese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Minowa, H., Y. Munesawa, and K. Suzuki; “Method to Extract Remarkable Words and Grouped Accidents According to Co-occurrence and Frequency of Words,” Journal of Japan Society for Safety Engineering, 51 (5), 319–326 (2012) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Minowa, H. and Y. Munesawa; “Integrated Analyzing Method for the Progress Event based on Subjects and Predicates in Events,” Journal of Japan Society for Safety Engineering, 53 (5), 317–324 (2014) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Nishikimi, T., K. Tomita, R. Hayashi, and S. Murata; “Injury Risk Estimation for Students Involved in Experimental Work in Nagoya University,” Journal of Environment and Safety, 10(1), 1–7 (2019) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Sakai, H., S. Umemura, and S. Masuyama; “Extraction of Expressions Concerning Accident Cause Contained in Articles on Traffic Accidents,” Journal of Natural Language Processing, 13(2), 99–123 (2006) (in Japanese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tachikake, T., H. Momose, K. Tomita, I. Shibata, H. Yamamoto, and S. Usui; “Decline in Risk Perception When Using Chemicals as Tools Suggestions for Laboratory Safety,” Journal of Environment and Safety, 7(2), 133–139 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto, E., and K. Umemura; “A Similarity Measure for Estimation of One-to-Many Relationship in Corpus,” Journal of Natural Language Processing, 9 (2), 45–75 (2002) (in Japanese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.