MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Doelle, M. B., and H. W. Doelle ; “Sugar-cane Molasses Fermentation by Zymomonas mobilis,” Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 33, 31–35 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jumtee, K., H. Komura, T. Bamba, and E. Fukusaki; “Prediction of Japanese Green Tea (Sen-cha) Ranking by Volatile Profiling Using Gas Chromatography Mas Spectrometry and Multivariate Analysis,” J. Biosci. Bioeng. 112, 252–255 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kasprow, P. R., A. J. Lange, and D. J. Kirwan; “Correlation of Fermentation Yield with Yeast Extract Composition as Characterized by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy,” Biotechnol. Prog. 14, 318–325 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klokmann, S., E. Reiner, R. Bachmann, T. T. Hackl, and M. Fisher; “Food Fingerprinting: Metabolomics Approaches for Geographical Origin Discrimination of Hazelnuts (Corylus avellana) by UPLC-QTOF-MS,” J. Agric. Food Chem., 64, 9253–9262 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mimura, N., A. Isogai, K. Iwashita, T. Bamba, and E. Fukusaki; “Gas Choromatography/Mass SpectrometryBased Component Profiling and Quality Prediction for Japanese Sake,” J. Biosci. Bioeng., 118, 406–414 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Potvin, J., E. Fonchy, J. Conway, and C. P. Champagne; “An Automatic Turbidimetric Method to Screen Yeast Extracts as Fermentation Nutrient Ingredients,” J. Microbiol. Methods, 29, 153–160 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tachibana, S., K. Watanabe, and M. Konishi; “Estimating Effects of Yeast Extract Compositions on Escherichia coli Growth by a Metabolomics Approach,” J. Biosci. Bioeng., 128, 468–474 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiosc.2019.03.012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe, K., S. Tachibana, and M. Konishi: “Modeling Growth and Fermentation Inhibition during Bioethanol Production Using Component Profiles Obtained by Performing Comprehensive Targeted and Non-Targeted Analyses,” Bioresouc. Technol., 281, 260–268 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vázquez, J. A., M. P. González, and M. A. Murado; “Preliminary Tests on Nisin and Pediocin Production Using Waste Protein Sources: Factorial and Kinetic Studies,” Bioresouc Technol., 97, 605–613 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.