MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Douris, V., L. Swevers, V. Labropoulou, E. Andronopoulou, Z. Georgoussi, and K. Iatrou; “Stably Transformed Insect Cell Lines: Tools for Expression of Secreted and Membrane-anchored Proteins and HighThroughput Screening Platforms for Drug and Insecticide Discovery,” Adv. Virus Res., 68, 113–156 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gerdil, C.; “The Annual Production Cycle for Influenza Vaccine,” Vaccine, 21, 1776–1779 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jarvis D. L. and A. GarciaJr., “Biosynthesis and Processing of the Autographa californica Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus gp64 Protein,” Virology, 205, 300–313 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kushnir, N., S. J. Streatfield, and V. Yusibov; “Virus-like Particles as a Highly Efficient Vaccine Platform: Diversity of Targets and Production Systems and Advances in Clinical Development,” Vaccine, 31, 58–83 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schmeisser, F., J. E. Adamo, B. Blumberg, R. Friedman, J. Muller, J. Soto, and J. P. Weir; “Production and Characterization of Mammalian Virus-like Particles from Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara Vectors Expressing Influenza H5N1 Hemagglutinin and Neuraminidase,” Vaccine, 30, 3413–3422 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vicente, T., A. Roldão, C. Peixoto, M. J. T. Carrondo, and P. M. Alves; “Large-Scale Production and Purification of VLP-based Vaccines,” J. Invertebr. Pathol., 107, S42–S48 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei H. J., W. Chang, S.-C. Lin, W.-C. Liu, D.-K. Chang, P. Chong, and S.-C. Wu; “Fabrication of Influenza Viruslike Particles Using M2 Fusion Proteins for Imaging Single Viruses and Designing Vaccines,” Vaccine, 29, 7163–7172 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamaji, H.; “Suitability and Perspectives on Using Recombinant Insect Cells for the Production of Virus-like Particles,” Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 98, 1963–1970 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamaji H. and E. Konishi; “Production of Japanese Encephalitis Virus-like Particles in Insect Cells,” Bioengineered, 4, 438–442 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamaji, H., T. Manabe, K. Watakabe, M. Muraoka, I. Fujii, and H. Fukuda; “Production of Functional Antibody Fab Fragment by Recombinant Insect Cells,” Biochem. Eng. J., 41, 203–209 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.