MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Banks, C. J. and S. Heaven; “Optimisation of Biogas Yields from Anaerobic Digestion by Feedstock Type” The Biomass Handbook, pp. 131–161, Elsevier, Amsterdam, the Netherland (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Brown, D., J. Shi, and Y B. Li, “Comparison of Solidstate to liquid Anaerobic Digestion of Lignocellulosic Feedstocks for Biogas Production,” Bioresource and Technology. 384, 379–386 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Frank-Whittle, I. H., A. Walter, C. Ebner, and H. Insam; “Investigation into the Effect of High Concentrations of Volatile Fatty Acids in Anaerobic Digestion on Methanogenic Communities,” Waste Management, 34, 2080-2089 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jutakridsada, P., R. Sriprasoed, N. Patikarnmonthon, and K. Kamwilaisak; “Comparison Study of Sugarcane Leaves and Corn Stover as a Potential Energy Source in Thermal pretreatment,” Energy Procedia, 100, 26–29 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, D.-J., S.-Y. Lee, J.-S. Bae, J.-G. Kang, K.-H. Kim, S.-S. Rhee, J.-H. Park, J-S. Cho, J. Chung, and D-C. Seo; “Effect of Volatile Fatty Acid Concentration on Anaerobic Degradation Rate from Field Anaerobic Digestion Facilities Treating Food Waste Leachate in South Korea” Journal of Chemistry, 2015, 640717 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nakajima, S., N. Shimizu, H. Ishiwata, and T. Ito,; “The Start-up of Thermophilic Anaerobic Digestion of Municipal Solid Waste,” Journal of the Japan Institute of Energy, 95, 645–647 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Development and Reform Commission, People´s Republic of China; Comprehensive utilization rate of straw in China was over 80% in 2015, National Development and Reform Commission, People´s Republic of China, Beijin, China (2015) [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics of China; Announcement of the National Bureau of Statistics on Grain Production in 2015, National Bureau of Statistics of China (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, F., W. S. Niu, A. D. Zhang, and W. M. Yi; “Enhanced Anaerobic Digestion of Corn Stover by Thermo-chemical Pretreatment,” International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, 8, 84–90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, F., D. L. Zhang, H. K. Wu, W. M. Yi, P. Fu, Y G. Li, and Z. H. Li ; “Enhancing Biogas Production of Corn Stover by Fast Pyrolysis Pretreatment,” Bioresource and Technology, 218, 731–736 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, Y., J. Zhao, F Q. Xu, and Y. B. Li; “Pretreatment of Lignocellulosic Biomass for Enhanced Biogas Production,” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 42, 35–53 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, J., J. Yang, Q. Yu, X. Y. Yang, X. X. Xie, L J. Zhang, P. W. Wei, and H. H. Jia ; “Different Organic Loading Rates on the Biogas Production during the Anaerobic Digestion of Rice Straw: A Pilot Study,” Bioresource and Technology, 244, 865–871 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.